Continuum of care is offered here

My Mom lives here currently. As far as the facility is concerned, things are going well. Part of the reason for choosing them was because they offer a continuum of care, regardless of what part of life the resident is in. The staff has been very friendly and positive and, all in all, it’s just a good environment. The food is okay, it’s not great but she likes it. It’s pretty standard cafeteria food. They have something going on all the time for activities and have a big storyboard with the activities of the day for everyone to see. They offer religious services, bible services, Mass, and other denominational services. Overall, I recommend them.

The atmosphere feels more like a hospital

I toured this community while looking at new places for my Mom to live. It was pricey, the rooms were tiny, and the only thing available was a studio or a studio plus which only had a small bathroom. It felt more like a hospital than an actual home. The people were really nice, though. They even stopped their staff meeting just to help me and give me a tour. The kitchen was wonderful, everything was clean and seemed really great, but it had too much of a hospital atmosphere. They were really accommodating in general. However, it just didn’t fit our situation.

The nicest pool in the city!

We love it here! I wish we would have made this choice years ago. My favorite thing about the place is the pool! It is the nicest one in the city. Our condo is very comfortable and the rest of the community is immaculate. I would definitely recommend it!

Tour was okay

We toured this community when looking for my mother. It was nice but there wasn't anything specifically that stood out about it.

Not very friendly!

The lady that took us around the Riverview Terras did not seem very friendly. She did not seem like she was interested in moving my mother into her community. When I talked to her about my mother's dementia, she just said that they probably could not accommodate her.

My father's Care

I like the care that my father is getting from this community. The staff is very caring and friendly too. they have a central court yard that is very enjoyable. We do like that it seems that also the other residents are active. The food is good and he likes the variety of the meals. The activities with the other residents. We would recommend other families to see the community for the care of a loved one.

Friendly Staff !!

The staff at this property where all very friendly, they gave my loved one and I a detailed tour and gave us lots of useful information about this community. The residents all seemed to be enjoying themselves and where involved in different activities throughout the building.

Lack of memory care.

Riverview Terrace is a non profit community that doesn't require a buy in. My loved one was in skilled nursing and the care provided was great. I tried the food offered and I really didn't care for it. The staff were friendly but not fully aware of the services they provide. The poor communication caused our family to have to find a new place for our loved one. Meagen B. from A Place for Mom came at the perfect time

A great place!!!

My friend is settling into Riverview Terrace nicely. She participates in the activities they offer especially the casino games. The community is beautiful and they also have some great gardens. The staff are very friendly and attentive to the residents. The food is ok and she does not miss a meal. The community is close to us and the things she needs. I would recommend this community as they offer independent as well as assisted living.