Aspen Quality Care - Spokane, WA has yet not published prices.

Be Aware!

I placed my mom at Aspen on [date removed] and moved her out NOT soon enough on [date removed]....I was told one price before I moved her in and told a higher price when I moved her there. The day after she was placed there the management requested Hospice do her showers! So charging more and doing less was my first impression. They do not like you asking questions about your loved ones care! The owner and her manager get very defensive if questioned about things...many days my mom was sat facing a wall at meal time by herself.. I asked why? I also asked why they had a sign hanging in entryway stating movie of the week...I never saw them playing any movies and the title on sign never changed the entire time my mom was there! When questioned about it they removed the entire sign! Never once did I see them doing crafts with the residents and I was there most days. When the state came in to do evaluation the entire atmosphere was different while they were on the premise. On my second to last bill I was charged an additional fee of 60.00 that I was not informed of beforehand and when I asked about it the owner yelled I WILL JUST TAKE IT OFF YOUR BILL! She didn't and I paid it. But did I receive a credit or refund? No! My mom fell on several occasions and I was to be informed about it if and when that happened as written in her care plan...they never called! I would be informed sometimes several days later by one of the caregivers. As retaliation for my questions and concern about my moms care on my last bill the fee was raised again stating she had been needing additional care...coincidence?? Again I hadn't seen them doing anything different than they had been doing with her [removed] at this point I quickly placed her somewhere else and am Thankful I did.

hospitality

I came in today to see a family member and was greeting with a smiling gal at the door saying welcome. If you want a place for your family member with true hospitality, this is a great place to see.

Melanie Bess

Thank you so much for your kind words! Thank you for coming for a visit. Our girls do such a wonderful job of loving our Residents and guests <3

Better than Home!

Aspen Quality Care is like living in a beautiful Hotel with all the amenities! Melanie and Jon as well as the rest of their staff are caring, accommodating and down to earth. Their residents are well cared for and happy; they are treated with dignity and respect. The dedication of Aspen Quality Care is manifest in the many improvements they implement to make their facility state of the art and always comfortable for their residents. I enjoyed my tour and I would not hesitate to recommend them to my own loved ones or to anyone else for that matter!

Home Sweet Home!

I had the opportunity to tour the facility and see first hand how what a family oriented facility this is. The owners, residents and staff seemed like one big family. The residents seemed to feel very at home there. The meals were homemade which everyone enjoyed! The main living areas, and outdoor deck were very warm and inviting. The rooms were really nice and I felt like I was in a family members house and not a retirement home. Everyone seemed very respectful of each other. The camaraderie between everyone was very heartfelt a d just seemed like an extended family. Very clean, nicely decorated. I would not hesitate to have a family member here as a resident when the time comes. Secure, clean, warm inviting family oriented.

Aspen Quality Care is an Enhanced Assisted Living Facility, specializing in Alzheimer's/Dementia Care, Mental Health and Diabetic Care Management. We are located. We are located in North Spokane, at the "Y". We provide home-cooked meals, snacks and assistance with medication and Activities of Daily Living. Our caregivers are highly trained and have plenty of loving care experience.