Riverside Assisted Living & Memory Care - Bourbonnais, IL

Excellent Staff at this Community

This is a great community, and my mother is doing very well with her move here. They have an excellent staff at this community, and they are caring for her very well. I know she is being provided with good care. Her room, and the community are well maintained when I come to visit. Everything is working out very well for us at this community, and I would recommend it.

Communication could be better!!

The communication with this community is pretty good. I feel they could do a better job of watching my loved one. They may be a little understaffed. They do not stick to a diabetic diet. The entire staff is nice and they keep the community clean.

Could be the right fit for what you're looking for!

Riverside Assisted Living & Memory Care in Bourbannais, IL is a beautiful community. The community is very well kept and clean throughout. The community offers a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy. It is a larger community and we wanted something smaller for mom.

I would recommend Riverside!!!

The staff have been very useful and answer all my questions. They have maintained grounds and a small garden area that my sister enjoys. They offer a variety of activities such as exercise classes, cooking shows and a weekly country drive. The food is good and well prepared. They offer a good variety of food.

Couldn't be better

My Father in law Tony Issert moved into Riverside assisted living and Memory Care in Bourbonnais last November. The atmosphere and care are second to none. Every singe person there showed such compassion it was unbelievable. Tony passed last week. At least 8 employes came to his wake. Marcia the Social worker really cared and and talked to Tony every day. All the girls that did activities are special people. It's hard work trying to get 10-12 Alzheimer's patients to play bingo. Misty that works in the unit serving food and making sure they ate was incredible. She cried with my wife when Tony was failing. The food there is outstanding. Resturant quality I would say. My whole family is very happy with the care Tony received. Thanks so much to all . We will never forget.

Michelle was very friendly and took time to explain everything to me. It was also very nice and so it is going to be a hard decision to choose.

Heard very good things!

I looked into this community while searching for options for a loved one. It's a brand new place, and although I did not get a chance to visit, I was very impressed by all of the good things I heard and read about them when I looked into them!

The Facility Is Very Nice

The staff is very caring and friendly and nothing needs improvement, everything is very good.

At Riverside Senior Life, we believe life is a remarkable journey - a journey of discovery, celebration and connection - one that continues even when your needs change.

It is this belief that led to the creation of Riverside Senior Life at Bourbonnais...an Assisted Living and Memory Care community owned and operated by Riverside Medical Center. This state-of-the-art community is designed to change the way senior care is viewed. Here you'll find the timeless traditions of care and commitment complemented by a world of technology, luxury and compassion.