Riverside Assisted Living & Memory Care - Kankakee, IL

Exceptional Experience

This is an exceptional place for your loved ones. The employees are truly dedicated to their work and are willing to go above and beyond to make a positive difference in the lives of their residents, friends, and families.

Impressive Activities Offered

Overall, we have had a very good experience with Riverside Assisted Living. They have been really good as far as memory care goes, and I feel they are better than anything else in the area. Still, there have been some minor issues such as water not being provided at every meal or food not cut up into small pieces. I have talked to the staff about this though, and they do seem willing to discuss and accommodate these needs. I feel that the meals are complete and nutritious, and that the community is very clean. I am also very impressed with the activities they offer. I feel that my loved one is kept busy, which is definitely good for her. Overall, I feel this community is definitely a true memory care community, and it has been a good fit for us so far.

Mom is Doing Great at this Community

This is a wonderful community, and my mother is doing very well since her move here. I do feel she is receiving good care, and in is a safe facility. The staff is great. They are very good at keeping me up to date on information. She is being cared for very well at this community. She has gotten involved with some of the activities they have available. The food is bland, but overall they do serve well balanced meals. I would recommend this community, it is working out very well for us.

Mom is adjusting very well!

We are very satisfied with the care that Riverside Assisted Living & Memory Care Kankakee, IL are providing for mom. The staff have been very helpful and caring with mom's move. They offer a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy. Mom raves about the food offered and really loves it.

A nice clean community!!

Riverside Assisted Living & Memory Care was a little to far away for us. The director and the staff we meet were very nice and knowledgable. The community seemed clean. The community we chose was a little closer to her doctor and dentist.

Riverside Senior Life is the areas only full continuum of care, with over 20 years of experience enriching lives in the community.

From Independent Living to Skilled Nursing, Riverside Senior Life delivers a seamless continuum of care, unrivaled in its one-of-a-kind approach.

As part of the Riverside Senior Life Communities comprehensive network of care, residents have access to the physicians and services of Riverside Medical Center, as well as all levels of continuing care.

Born from Riverside Medical Center's vision for the region, Riverside Senior Life shares the medical center's commitment to transforming lives, enhancing well-being and providing remarkable experiences.