Heritage Woods of Manteno - Manteno, IL

Long wait list

This facility has a very long waiting list and it took my brother 8 months to get in. I like that this place is close to me and that it is state run. I will be able to keep him here when his money runs out and they use your social security checks as payments. The facility is very well kept and the people who run it are good. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming and the nurses are nice. I do, however, occasionally run into one or two employees that aren't accustomed to working with older people. The food seems fine and they have a lot of activities to participate in. I would recommend this community to other families.

My Mother Is In Good Hands Here

Everything is working out pretty well for my mother here at this community. They have a good staff here, they are caring for my mother very well. The community is very well maintained. There are activities offered for the residents. She is pleased with the meals. but she isn't crazy about the seating arrangements. I know she is in good hands and being cared for well. She is doing good here and I would recommend it.

Agnes Wolf

Seem to be a very caring staff. Only have seen one that I felt should not be there. I live in California but my brother lives 2miles away so he is there quite often. Seem to be quick to try and help remedy concerns.

Heritage Woods of Manteno Assisted Living is the best

I would recommend Heritage Woods of Manteno. It is extremely clean. It is bright and cheerful. They have lots of activities, and fun parties. The food is excellent. My mom lived there for 2 years. The staff is very helpful and caring
It is a good value as well.

Very nice looks just like home. Peopl...

Very nice looks just like home. People very easy to talk to and understand.

Nice place. Dining room very nice, e...

Nice place. Dining room very nice, eating schedules for Lunch and Dinner. Laundry facilities for residents, or can be done for residents. Rooms are nice. Reading room with book shelves, game area featuring Wii. Activities rooms for cards, puzzles, whatever. Resident must monitor own sugar levels. Injections are responsibility of resident. Medicines can be dispensed. After description of potential resident, advised that perhaps assisted living would not be appropriate. Maybe at another time. Didn't see much interaction between residents and employees. What I did see looked a little phony. Director led tour.