River’s Edge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Philadelphia, PA

River’s Edge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Philadelphia, PA has yet not published prices.

River's Edge has really bee a great help to me. The people that work here are very kind and very helpful. Aides are great! Very timely! They help me with everything I ask. I just had a friend visit and they complimented how friendly everyone is! You know, you just don't expect this kind of treatment!

Chelsey SJ

We are very grateful for your kind words about our aides and staff. Thank you for sharing your experience Elizabeth!

I am very blessed I was able to become a patient here at Rivers Edge. I enjoy being in a place that is very comfortable and laid back. The nurses and aides are all great, all the staff actually! Dr. [name removed] is great. Even nurses that aren't assigned to me stop and make sure I'm okay! I never have to wait long to get my needs attended to. Therapy does a great job as well!

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience, Sandra. We appreciate your kind words about our facility and staff. Thank you for choosing River's Edge.

My father is a resident at River's Edge, and the care he receives is wonderful and kind. There are always lots of nurses and staff present.

Naomi Landsberg

Kim, thank you for your response. We really appreciate your feedback here at River's Edge!