Landmark at Desert Gardens - Hobbs, NM

Dad loves it here

The staff at this community are exceptionally good. We have good communication with them. They keep us updated on dad's care. They have a band that comes in and he enjoys this. They offer good food and good sized portions. The community is clean and they have a nice sitting area out back with a pond. I would recommend this community.

Outstanding Care

This is an excellent community. We could not be happier with the care that is given. The community is clean and always maintained. The menu is outstanding and the meals. The activities are offered and enjoyed. The community is wonderful and we have recommended this community to others that are looking for care for a loved one for a good value

Highly recommended!

Our experience with Landmark has been very good so far. I highly recommend them because they are so kind and accommodating towards my father. They always call me before giving him new medication or doing something different for him, I like that. When we moved my father in, I found people that I went to high school have the loved ones here too, they are happy as well. It has been a good experience.

Good transition for mom

I have no complaints with Landmark at Desert Gardens so far and it's been a pleasant experience. My mother goes down for meals everyday and socializes. She has never been a fan of games and prefers to read in her room.We chose Landmark because it was the most feasible option in the area and they were very attentive to her needs during the admission process.

Mom's Happy Here

My mom is very happy here. She likes the staff that are very caring and helpful. She is happy with the meals. She really enjoys playing card games with others. I would recommend this community highly.

food needs improvement

My mother did not participate in any activities because she was bedridden. Also she was only there for a month before she passed away. The biggest complaint was the food. The facility was quite understanding and very tender when it came to my mom.

very helpful

My mother is really enjoying it at Desert Gardens Assisted Living & Memory Care. I can't recall the name of the girl who is over the place, but she was very helpful, reassuring, and just wonderful. The staff has really been great overall.

They do a great job!

My father-in-law lives there and he seems very content; they do great in keeping him happy, clean and fit. We appreciate the work they do!

The comfort I have now is priceless.

It's wonderful! The only thing I worry about is the doors being locked all the time, but I am sure they have emergency exits and a plan for that. The people are wonderful, even the food is great. She is really at ease now. To have a 24-7 caregiver would be twice as much in price. I like that they have a separate area for memory care. I love it, the girls are just great with her. The comfort I have now is priceless.

Landmark Senior Living Communities is filled with options. Since we take the burden out of meal planning, housekeeping and chores, residents’ time can be spent doing the things they love. Choose the carefree lifestyle of Independent Living and continue doing the things that matter most. Need a little help, Assisted Living offers personal care assistance from our on-site, highly trained resident care assistants. Residents with advanced memory loss find peace and comfort in our memory care program, MorningStar. Either way, residents spend their days choosing from our full calendar of events and programs.