We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Richmond Terrace - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
About Richmond Terrace - Saint Louis, MO
Over the years, the residents and staff at our assisted living community have come together to form a unique, closeknit culture, born out of the tastes and needs of the people who live here.That’s what our person-centered approach to care is all about. Here, older adults can continue to live their lives their way, while still getting the additional help they need. Our program is customized to suit each individual’s preferences that they’ve developed over the course of a lifetime.In short, assisted living at Richmond Terrace is more than senior living; it’s an extended family.