Rest Assured Senior Living - Amelia, OH

Safety is relative

My wife is here at the Eastgate facility on Sonny Lane and the comment about safety should be placed in context. Where my wife was at before was a three story building and she would get into the stairway, which is all concrete and steel. She was not supposed to be able to get into that area but she did. While they had lots of hired help she was left unattended. If she had fallen down the stairway she would have been seriously injured. The day before I moved her out she fell on the landing, just bumped her elbow but it could have easily been much worse. Since moving her to this facility she has shown remarkable improvement. She smiles, she talks, she participates in activities. I never expected to see such improvement. There is of course no improvement in memory but that is to be expected. The caregivers here really work on keeping them active. There are alarms on the doors also.

I Am Happy With The Community

This community is a good fit and has a positive environment. The staff are taking good care of my uncle. We are also happy with the staff and all they do for my uncle. Communication between our advocate and community is good. If anyone needs senior care, I would recommend them

Review of Rest Assured Senior Living - Amelia, OH

Although it is a nice community these homes are not totally safe. They have 1 staff member for 12 hours at a time. When you have residents trying to walk away and trying to care for the rest it is very difficult. They need more the one person in the home helping these very confused people.