Friend Likes It Here

My friend is doing well since his move to this community. He likes it, and I know he is in good hands. They are taking good care of him, and his needs. We do not have any complaints about this community. Everything has worked out well for my friend with his move to this community, and I would recommend it.

Comfortable Living!!

I have been very pleased with the quality of care my mother has been receiving at this community. She has been participating in many of the activities they have to offer and enjoying the company of the other residents. She has had no complaints about the food and has had good nutrition provided to her since moving in to this facility. Overall I have no complaints.

Great place!

We had our loved one here for quite a few years before we decided we needed to move her closer to family. They did a good job here, and the staff in particular were great to work with. One aspect I liked in particular was the low turnover rate with their memory care staff, which helps so much when dealing with dementia and alzheimer's patients. I also liked that they had a secure outside area so that the memory care residents could get some fresh air at will.

The Premier Senior Living Community in the South!

Discover the comfort and classic southern charm that is Regency Pointe senior living. Located near the banks of the Coosa River in Rainbow City, Alabama, our picturesque community is nestled among rolling hills, scenic forests and natural wild flowers. Offering residents three living options, independent living, assisted living and memory care, Regency Pointe caters to discerning seniors wanting a carefree, comfortable, retirement lifestyle with the reassurance of a professional team available 24 hours a day to assist with their needs. Residents enjoy the highest standards of care and services, outstanding amenities, delicious chef prepared meals and nicely appointed apartment homes available for rent all within a warm, enriching environment steeped in southern tradition.