Rosewood Manor - Scottsboro, AL

Need some activities!

The staff is working real well with my mom. The community is clean, but I think that they can do a little better with cleaning my mom's bathroom for her. The food is actually really good. I really don't see the community doing any activities though.

Daughter Looking

Today my family toured Rosewood Manor in Scottsboro. I am looking for some additional information so if you know this community, I would love to see your review. I am looking for a facility for my Mom and Dad, both in their 80s and healthy. We really enjoyed our tour and liked the community very much. It is very clean and well maintained. We really liked the Director of Nursing. She is smart and so helpful to us. We met several of the the residents and they looked happy and had good things to say about living at Rosewood. The rooms are a little smaller than I wanted but they will work out for us. We actual looked at two rooms that are connected to give my parents some space. The price is very reasonable and I like that Rosewood is a small community. We have looked in Huntsville as well but Rosewood is close to us. I have a copy of the activities calendar and there is plenty to keep them busy. My parents are active and like to stay busy. We were invited to stay for lunch and I have no complaints. The portions are large and the food is home cooked. Dad really loved the meal. If you know of someone who lives here, please write a review so I can hear what others have to say about Rosewood. Everything I am reading is very positive. I think we will be putting down a deposit in a couple of weeks and are considering moving in January 1.

Just Toured

Mom is Happy!

I have never written a review before but I am so happy with Rosewood that I want to share my experiences. Mom moved in about 2 months ago. We were a bit worried at first that Mom would not like living in a community setting. Well those fears went away quickly. We love the staff at Rosewood and they are so compassionate and caring for my Mom. The food is great and I eat lunch with mom 3 days a week. The new Activities Director has brought lots of new activities and Mom stays busy most of the day. I love the small community and you get to know the other families as well. If you live in the area and are looking for a place to take your parents, I recommend Rosewood Manor!

Happy Family

Hello…… I live in Huntsville and my family has been looking for a community for my Dad. He is in need of assisted living. We looked at many places in Huntsville but they were so big. Me and my brother wanted Dad in a small, loving community. We were referred to Rosewood Manor in Scottsboro. I wasn’t sure about the drive but after touring this wonderful place, we made the decision for Dad to move to Rosewood. There are several males already living here so I was happy that Dad will have some friends that are men. The Executive Director gave us a tour and she was wonderful and the Director of Nursing was so compassionate and understanding. I know Dad’s health will be monitored and we are very comfortable with the healthcare services Dad will get. We are a bit nervous having Dad so far from us but that doesn’t matter now that we saw Rosewood. We are scheduled to move in to the community in 2 weeks and Dad is actually exited!!! I look forward to writing a wonderful review again after Dad gets settled. If you are looking for an assisted living or memory care community, don’t pass up a tour of Rosewood!!!!!

So Blessed to be Here

I have been asked to write a review of Rosewood Manor and I am happy to do so. My mother and father both lived here for several years. My Dad past away last June and I am so thankful to the wonderful staff here. Dad was so sick for so long and the staff here became our family very quickly. Mom was heartbroken and I was so worried for her but the staff at Rosewood has been so supportive of Mom. Dad was living in the memory care building and mom lives in assisted living. I just can’t say enough about the people here at Rosewood. I would recommend Rosewood to anyone who is looking for a warm and caring community with wonderful staff that take such good care of our parents.

Mom Is Happy

We are a new family at Rosewood and my Mom is so happy here that I feel blessed to have found Rosewood. I live in Huntsville and toured many of the communities in the city and could not find what I was looking for. I read online about Rosewood in Scottsboro so we made the drive over to tour and fell in love with the place as soon as we walked in the door. Rosewood is a small community with only 16 residents. This is my favorite part. Mom has been very happy and we are going on our 5th month. I don’t have any recommendations because everything I wanted is offered at Rosewood. The staff have quickly become our family too and Mom gets lots of attention. She is so happy with the meals and has gained some weight so no complaints. We are living in the Assisted Living building and I am happy to know that they also have a memory care building as well should Mom need it later on. I would tell everyone in Huntsville to take a look at Rosewood in Scottsboro before deciding what to do.

Happy Family

I am happy to recommend this community to my neighbors in Northeast Alabama. Rosewood has been a wonderful experience for my Dad. We were all very worried about Dad moving from his house of 40 years but the staff at Rosewood have been wonderful in helping our family transition. One of the best things about Rosewood is the size. This is a small community so Dad gets lots of attention. The food is wonderful, the activities keep Dad busy and he has made some new friends. We are very happy with our choice and recommend Rosewood.

Welcome to the Rosewood Manor! Thank you for taking the time to explore our wonderful community!
At Rosewood Manor, we are a diverse and special group of people who are dedicated to providing seniors a lifestyle that meets their personal and social needs in an atmosphere of love and care. Our staff are highly trained in their area of expertise to address the care needs and concerns of seniors. We have some of the most dedicated and talented individuals working here at Rosewood Manor!
Rosewood Manor is one of the few senior communities located in the Scottsboro area. What makes us really special is our location in Scottsboro which is in one of the most beautiful, historic and accessible areas of North Alabama. Our team is committed to providing a safe and secure upscale living environment for seniors. This includes our 24 hour staffing services that are available to all residents.
We are fortunate to offer a spacious floor plan to meet your needs at Rosewood Manor. Each home includes a well-appointed bathroom and bedroom including basic cable television services and all utilities.
Housekeeping services are offered at Rosewood Manor as part of the living experience in our community. Our housekeeping staff will come to your apartment every week to change linens, clean bathrooms, dust, vacuum carpets and mop hard floor surfaces.
Our residents like to use our Living Room and Front Porch for relaxing and socializing with our guests, staff and other residents and it is a busy area with family and friends stopping by.
We have a Hair Salon that is one of the most popular places in our community. Our Beauticians provide a full service beauty shop for the ladies and barber services for men. All you have to do is stop by or call, make an appointment and our staff will be glad to take care of you!
Meals are served in our spacious Dining Room. We serve 3 delicious meals a day, restaurant style, prepared by our Chef and her staff. There is always a choice of entrees to choose from along with our daily specials.
Our Sun Room serves as our crafts room where our Activities Director and staff gather with residents to do arts and crafts projects, play games and provide stimulating activities for our residents. Their works are displayed around our community and inside the resident’s home.
Rosewood Manor has a Memory Care community housed in an adjacent building within our campus. When living in this part of our community, we provide the residents with medication management, meals, wellness checks and other support services to allow them to live as independently as possible. Our Memory Care community is led by a nurse and we offer 24 hour nursing oversight for these residents. For the most part, our Memory Care residents participate in all community activities but there are also some special things that take place dedicated to these residents. Our Activities team can be found in Memory Care every day providing numerous activities in a smaller setting so that these residents can remain fully engaged and participate in our community.
At Rosewood Manor, we have a mini-bus that we use to escort our residents out into the community. Our transportation team can take you to the doctor or to shop at local establishments so there is no need to have a car while living at Rosewood Manor. Our buses run regular routes to the local shopping centers, restaurants and community events.
As you can tell, life at Rosewood Manor is fulfilling and provides a wide arrange of opportunities for every resident so that they can remain fully engaged and active! I look forward to meeting you and your loved ones in the coming weeks! For your personal tour or to get additional information, just give us a call at 256.574.4800 (office) or 256.687.9720 (cell) or email me [email protected]