Redford Village - Redford, MI

Redford Village - Redford, MI has yet not published prices.

Too expensive for my mother.

The lobby looked nice, but when taken to the Assisted Living area, the place seemed run down, dirty carpet in one of the rooms, and not very inviting.

Excellent rehabilitation services!

The assistance that my loved one received from Redford Villages was great. I was very pleased with the level of care that my loved one received. I really appreciated their help. The rehabilitation services that my loved one received were fantastic.

Not The Desired Location

The staff gave us a really good tour to see the community and I liked the attentiveness and also being prepared for our meeting. After talking with my siblings we all felt that they were too far for us.

In need of improvement...

My tour of the Redford Village went well, but the place was very outdated. It was kind of depressing. From what I saw, they had redone the main lobby and living area, but not the rooms. It was just as expensive as other places that were much nicer. It was not a good fit for us.

Seems like a lovely place, although more emphasis on beauty in the public facing spaces and much less so on the residential units themselves. Single and studio rooms were nicely set out. Toured with a new person so she did not have answers to all of my questions but was very open about getting back with her for follow up. Also, she did not seem to know the residents. Otherwise, the AL offers what we would be looking for our Mom.

Ben was wonderful explaining the facility and showing me around. While the facility could use some updating, it appears clean and the staff I met and those I observed appeared very attentive to the needs of the residents, it is a top contender in my search for a place for my mom.