Lynn Home Sweet Home - Farmington Hills, MI

Appeared very clean and neat with very friendly staff. Residents seemed to be pleased with the facility. Appears to be a very cozy home environment.

Daughter

My mother moved in 6/22/2014. She is an Alzheimer's patient and doing very well. So fare we have no issues, the plac is kept clean. She apperas to be doing well there. Eveyrone is friendly there.

Love and respect

Monica and her staff treat my mother with love and respect. My mom is always clean and well-fed. If there are any concerns about my mom's health, the staff call in a doctor right away. They communicate with me so I always know what is going on. I was afraid to look at a group home because we were used to a larger facility, but now that my mom is at Sweet Home Care I wish we'd looked here sooner!

Pretty house and close to m...

Pretty house and close to mine no visit area, small eating area. expensive!!! not overly impressed with owner.