Oxford Grand at McKinney - McKinney, TX

Oxford Grand at McKinney - McKinney, TX has yet not published prices.

• Housekeeping provided
  • Laundry services
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Diabetic Insulin Management
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care
  • Mobility Assistance

Bright, Beautiful Community

The Oxford Grand has been excellent. I really wanted my loved one to be somewhere cheery and bright. The Oxford is just that. Their foyer is big, open, and grand, and the community itself is bright and beautiful. The staff is helpful, caring, genuine, and they take really good care of my loved one. They have so many activities each day, and my loved one really enjoys the food here. I love that they were so thorough with me during my tour, and they have done an excellent job making my loved one and our family feel welcome. I would absolutely recommend them.

Visited, not for our family as many activities are on the second floor and Mom is not comfortable with that.

Do not understand why you would choose to put most of your social activities on the second floor of an assisted living facility. The potential for someone to be at a social activity and not be able to get out in case of a fire is entirely too likely for our family!

Am not a happy camper

We were in this community and was treated like no one should be treated. They dropped the ball on lots of things. Was told to get out after medicaid stopped paying and didn't give me enough time to find another community like 2 days only. I just think it was unacceptable for them to be this way I was told I would receive a callback after all this happened and NO call back just a frustrating experience with this community. They said my mom was combative in one report which wasn't true I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. I give them 0 stars out of 5

We Had to Look at Other Options

After touring at different communities I started to realize assisted living was too expensive for one on a fixed income. There are not many respectable options. The community looked very nice but it was just not a good fit because they were too expensive. A Place For Mom is great and I appreciate their services, it is helpful.

great,new,[email protected] wonderful place,great lunch,nice staff,good activities,brand new feeling,just hope they can work and help my mom?

Coryanne Graham

Mom is very happy!!

My mom has been very happy since she recently had made the move into this community. The staff have done a wonderful job at helping her making a smooth and comfortable move in her new living environment. She has had no complaints and has recently been getting more involved in the activities they have throughout the week. Overall we are very happy and would defiantly recommend this place.

Coryanne Graham

Thank you for your review!

The Oxford Grand offers a wide range of lifestyle options. Do you need assistance with activities of daily living but still enjoy social time with friends? Are you looking for vibrant Assisted Living in a worry-free environment, or personalized Memory Care that offers hope and joy to loved ones with Alzheimer's and dementia?
The extraordinary staff at The Oxford Grand will tailor a personal care plan just for you.
We'll take care of the cooking and the cleaning, your laundry, your medications and whatever personal needs you have now and into the future, so that you can focus on living life the way you want to live.