The Heritage at Twin Creeks - Allen, TX

Very friendly and pro-active staff. Beautiful community on one floor. Mom can garden from her wheelchair. Larger rooms, but not extremely expensive. Laundry done by staff or residents. Wi-if throughout building. Patch units in rooms, but could have shelf unit put over top.

Lovely Community, Respite Went Well

My mother had a lovely respite stay experience here in this community. She thought she was on vacation. I did feel comfortable with her staying at this community while we were away. I know she was safe, and in good hands. The staff took good care her, and her needs. Everything went very well, and I would recommend this community.

A tour of care

We toured this community for care. The staff are very nice and were able to answer the questions that we had. The offer healthy meals. The community is beautiful inside and out. They do offer a good range of activities. Families might consider this community for the care of a loved one.

Satisfied with this Community, but it is too Far for Us

My father is currently at this community, but we will be moving him soon. The location is to far from my mother's community. Other than the location issue this is a really nice facility. We do like it a lot. The staff is good, they have been friendly. It is a good community, but unfortunately the location is to far for us to travel too. I would recommend this community overall.

Great place

Clean, neat, friendly staff, hard to believe this is a home for the elderly. Mom seems to be very happy here

5 stars all the way!!

I highly recommend this community because of the staff. They are wonderful, they take very good care of my mother, make sure she eats, and make her feel at home. This place has been a very good fit for her. I can not say enough good things about them. The place as well as her room are very clean. The food is excellent. They have parties all of the time right now for the holidays. In her apartment, she has enough space. The bathroom has a nice walk in shower that she really likes. Overall, it's a great place!

Very Nice facility, and knowledgeable Director of Sales & marketing. Current Staff is caring and warm. Will be scheduling a second visit to evaluate room size and Monthly rent and fee schedules in comparison of other local facilities and services.

Brand new community!

The Heritage was a very nice community. It's located in front of a Walmart and the place is very nice. I have a friend who put her mother in here and is very happy. The reason we were not able to move my mother in here is because they were not able to accommodate to her needs. And they were up front about it, which I appreciate their honesty.

It was so close to the highway and the shopping center. I wonder about the noise level. I was not happy about the monthly cat rent.

My mother stayed there for respite for a couple of weeks. The people there were great -very patient and upbeat with her. I would have her stay there again,

Nightmare do not send your family members here

My mother and father both went here early 2016 one on the assisted living side and the other on the memory care side. This was the nightmare of our life. They do not give meds correctly they do not even know what they are giving if you ask the person administering the meds as she is not a nurse, they left my dad laying on the floor as the caretaker said he's just going to fall again why pick him up. They do not have enough qualified staff its like a bunch of high school kids that do not know what they are doing. The worst thing that happened was they gave my dad my moms meds. and my mom my dads meds my mom got very sick and they never could give us any explanation except they fired the care taker and tried to blame the pharmacy not true by the way. This place is a joke managed by a large company who just wants your money they are a horror story do not take you family members here!!!

Newer community!

The community at The Heritage at Twin Creeks is very updated and new. The tour staff were very friendly and took us around the community. It was apparent that they have a very clean facility. They were very knowledgeable and courteous as they explained the services they offered.

I liked our tour!!!

The people at The Heritage are nice and helpful. The community looks good and seemed clean. The price points were higher than the community we chose. This is a new community and while we were there it felt like there was no one there.

So Far So Good

I am really pleased with the community for trying to make it right for us. It has been difficult with the change and the staff are willing to make it a pleasant experience for my dad and the family. I like that he is able to get one on one care because there is not a lot residents. The place is brand new and they keep everything clean. My dad has tried some activities and they are working on getting more available in the memory care. He is eating well with the help of staff who monitor his eating habits and he gets variety to choose from. I would recommend them!

A brand new community!!

The Heritage at Twin Creeks is a brand new community so they are going through some growing pains. The staff are nice and helpful. My dad is doing great and has started participating in some of the activities offered. I would recommend this community.

The Heritage at Twin Oaks was a close second!!!!

We toured this community and the main reason we did not choose this place for my dad is that they only had 2 bedrooms available. The first one was a one bedroom that faced the street and the other was a small 2 bedroom that did not look like it would house his furniture. The staff during the tour were great. The setup was nice and they even have a bar and offered a happy hour.

New and nice

New community needs time to get their organization under a consistent care structure. Everyone is very nice and helpful. Again new is not best in time they will get there. Right now organizing and consistency is definitely not their strong quality.

Review of The Heritage at Twin Creeks - Allen, TX

This place was great may be in a runner up area

The Heritage at Twin Creeks

With only a few residents to care for so far, this facility is excellent. They are attentive to the residents and my parents love the food. The apartments are big and tons of closet space. I like that they have a kitchenette without a stove. A microwave is all they ever need.

The only thing I would change is the communications. I don't know when the podiatrist or other doctors are coming, and I would like to know so I can be there.