HarborChase of McKinney - McKinney, TX has yet not published prices.

Wonderful Place with Wonderful People

I would recommend Harbor Chase to anyone looking for a safe, homey place for their loved one. It is not huge or intimidating, which was one of the things we liked about it. The staff feels like family after just a few weeks and my Grandmother thrived there. They had her doing things/activities that truly surprised us! She wasn't much of a joiner, but they had her going on field trips and doing artwork and loving it.

From [name removed], the Executive Director, to [name removed], Head of Patient Care, to [name removed] in Billing, and [name removed], at the front desk, everyone is a gem and truly cares. There wasn't a time I couldn't reach out to any one of them and have a response within hours. They truly made themselves available, not only for the residents, but for their family.

Before moving in, Grandma spent a few months at a sister property. She was turning 102 and we wanted to have a surprise Birthday party for her. I called [name removed] and asked her if they could gather her bingo buddies from next door and bring them over to celebrate with Grandma. [name removed] was so excited to do it, she even brought extra folks who were also moving into Harbor Chase so Grandma could meet them as well! Once she moved in, [name removed] would load her into the van (she was in a wheelchair) and take her to bingo at her old apartment complex twice a week so she could still see her friends.

Grandma just passed away and they went above and beyond with her care right to the end. I cannot say enough about how much they meant to our whole family.

The best place to be.

Our best friend became in need of assisted living on fairly short notice. We helped his signifiant other research possible locations and she was very disappointed in most places she visited. A friend mentioned the Harbor Chase of McKinney was just getting ready to open and it took a 30 minute visit for all of us to know we found the right place and the right people. The staff there is so dedicated on making sure their residents are comfortable at every moment. Sadly our friend’s health went down hill rapidly and passed away after only three months. The care and attention that everyone from the receptionist through to the chef to the entire management team exhibited all the way to his last day was amazing. One would have thought our friend had been there for years. Even as only a friend we felt like family every visit. We can’t possibly recommend Harbor Chase strongly enough. We still stop by just to see those great people.

Wonderful!

I had the privilege of visiting HarborChase of McKinney on several occasions and have experienced nothing but great hospitality. From the moment you walk in the associates are very welcoming and helpful. Everyone seems happy and the residents are getting exceptional care by the entire team. If you’re looking for a family environment where they truly care about your loved one, this is the place to choose.

Seeing a Newer Community

I stopped by the community for the tour that was set up and I liked what I saw there. It was a newer community but when it came to the price it was too expensive. I realized there are not many respectable options for assisted living if on a limited budget .