Red Oak Residence of North Bend - North Bend, WA

Very Disappointed

I am writing a review with regards to Red Oak Retirement Center in North Bend WA. My first complaint is with the staff especially the receptionist at the front desk. Very argumentation and there is no resolving an issue with this person. There is never anyone in the office that can resolve issues and there is no communication between the staff with the residents health or medical issues. I would never recommend this establishment to anyone looking for on hands care of their loved ones

Do not expect return calls unless they are going to make money off of you. Trying to get any money back is impossible

There is only one employee there that I would rely on for any help

Dad Likes It Here

Everything is fine! My dad likes his meals, especially the chicken. He gets room cleaning weekly. The staff are all polite, high school students help in the dining room and the manager and staff are more than willing to be helpful in all ways. They are really, really nice people. My dad gets to drive to my house often and I thank A Place For Mom for all the help in finding a great community!

Pleased

With a few minor exceptions we are very pleased with it.

Red Oak Residence of North Bend is a family run community of seniors who strive to be as independent as possible for as long as possible. We are walking distance to parks, trails and town central. Twenty four hour staff provides a sense of security and is specially trained to help with personal care needs should they arise.
Join a community that enjoys doing things!