Cascade Place - Enumclaw, WA

Cascade Place - Enumclaw, WA has yet not published prices.

Overall appearance of buildings, grounds and staff was good. I might miss a stove, but maybe that's the way it is. I am concerned that there is no "spend down" policy. I'll be having lunch there on the 26th.

Thanks

My mother did not live there but we checked out Cascade Place. [Removed] have been absolutely incredible. They have not only been empathetic with my mother but also with our family. They are concerned about the whole family because the whole family is affected when a loved one is not well. They've acted above and beyond, calling to see how we were sending cards and giving encouragement even though it was likely that my mom would not end up at Cascade place. We had lunch there and I met the residences on more than one occasion and they all seem very happy with Cascade Place.

My happy home

I am very happy with the care at this community. The staff are helpful and keep me informed on her progress. The meals are good and very healthy that she does enjoy. The community is very and that is a good feeling. She is doing some of the activities that she does enjoy and likes playing cards with her friend. We would recommend this community outstanding care

Choose Cascade Place for your elderly family members.

Moving my mother into an assisted living facility was one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make, and picking the right place for her to live was a necessity. It had to be second best to home, but even better. It needed to be a place where she would have all of her needs met, be cared for, and nurtured. And most importantly, I wanted her to be happy. Everything, plus more, is at Cascade Place. The management, the staff, the facility, all are exceptional. They have welcomed my mother and us with open arms into their community. We found the perfect place for my mother.

Great place at Cascade Place!

The community is really well kept and very clean. All residents are very happy and very social as is the staff. The residents, every one of them are very happy with their living situation here. The staff is helpful, professional, and seem to really enjoy their work. To date I did not find any negative reasons or mishaps in the two weeks my mother resided here. My mom has decided that she would like to move permanently to this facility and is very very excited about it. After searching for five years, this has been the only facility she has agreed to reside at.

5 star hotel

My mother in law is a five star hotel. Everything is going fine with her over there. The community is very clean I have no concerns there. The staff is very friendly and helped my mother in law adjust with the move. They service her every need and we have recommended it to friends and family. Overall she is very happy and really enjoys the community.

Cascade Place is located in a quiet neighborhood in Enumclaw, Washington. We are just two blocks north of Enumclaw Park near the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and our mountain views are stunning.

We pride ourselves on caring for the whole person and offer:

•On site nursing staff 24 hours a day
•St. Elizabeth Hospital is two miles away
•Menus designed by a registered dietician
•Medication assistance
•Assistance with daily tasks
•Home visit program
•Respite and short term care
•Wanderguard
•Fitness room
•Transportation to medical appointments

We encourage our residents to pursue old hobbies or learn new ones. Weekends include lively sports days to cheer on the Seahawks, Mariners and Sounders. On wet rainy days we have ample space for arts and crafts, puzzles, games and other indoor activities. We also have an enclosed outside courtyard perfect for socializing, barbecues and gardening. We provide transportation for off-site activities including trips to our local senior center, community events and shopping. One of our most popular activities is going for a drive to Mount Rainier National Park with its sweeping vistas and rustic lodges.

Many of our private apartments look out over wooded grounds or our private courtyard. Apartments are ideal for individuals or couples and include the following amenities:

•Private bathrooms with safety features
•Individual climate controls
•Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer and microwave
•Apartments are unfurnished to allow for personalization by resident
•Wall to wall carpeting
•Emergency call system in bedroom and bathroom