|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
Americare’s communities offer person-centered skilled nursing and rehabilitation services. Resident needs and preferences take priority over work routines and standardized procedures. When you visit an Americare skilled nursing community you’ll see the difference. When you need a level of care that calls for others to lend a helping hand, you want hands well-trained in all the techniques of care, backed up by an undeniable expertise in the craft of caring. For over 30 years Americare has been committed to creating communities where skilled care and a comforting touch go hand in hand. We combine sound clinical nursing care with a gracious living environment, one that preserves individual dignity and encourages self-sufficiency.
Our focus is twofold:1) provide rehabilitation to help someone regain their maximum level of independence, and 2) offer a homelike setting for those who need ongoing services.
Seeking care outside the home for yourself or a loved one is a journey filled with mixed emotions and uncertainties. Each Americare community has someone on call 24/7 to help families navigate this important decision. We walk along side families to explore care options that make sense. Even if we’re not the right fit we’ll help you find an option that is.