Indian Creek Healthcare Center - Overland Park, KS

Indian Creek Healthcare Center - Overland Park, KS has yet not published prices.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

My loved one likes the staff and the interaction with the staff. I like the business staff because they know what they are doing. The social workers, the speech therapist, and the director of therapy are great. They're very sincere about their job in the ways they interact with the patient. My loved one likes the nurses there.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

From what I saw yesterday the services seemed to be going well. The facility was clean.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

I feel like everyone wants to be there! They've called me to let me know what was going on.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

Overall, our experience has been good. There are times I feel the nurses don't do enough with him. They could use more staff. I want to know more about what's going on. Is he eating, the progress he's making, etc. I'd appreciate a call once in a while.

Disappointed with this Place!!!

This place was totally understaffed! My mother missed meals while she was there and when I spoke to them, they told me that some of their patients just don't remember. Not the case with her, she was there to get her strength back.
There was a noticeable decline after 10 days there, we took her out and back to the hospital. She had a reaction to medication that they didn't even notice.
Totally disappointed with this facility!

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

The administrator is extremely helpful and nice.

It was good.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

They all love and pay attention to him. They do their best and do a good job. The nurses are nice and knowledgeable with no problems. The staff are always friendly. I have a very good rapport with the social worker and we keep each other updated. We have meetings. There are no qualms at all.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

I would give them a 10 out of 10! They are committed to taking care of their people. They keep it clean too.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

The staff are very friendly. When anything happens, they give me a call right away. It looked very clean to me.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

The staff seems fine. His room has an odor. We communicate through the nurses.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

It was good. Communication needs to improve because I never hear from them directly.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

The communication is great. The main concern I have is with the feeding. They do not stay on top of this as they should. There is one nurse in particular that I seem to have a more difficult time about this with. She makes a lot of excuses. It is clean and they have been doing so much better.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

Everything was okay but I felt that there was a lack of staff.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

The staff all seem very helpful. The business office people are very, very nice. Everybody has been nice and anytime I have any issues they have helped right away. They know about our concerns - rooming issues! He just does not like the meals at all here. The meals lack taste, are bland and just not good.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

They really have not done much and she has not had a bath until we mentioned that to them. They were nice from what she said. There was only one nice lady and the rest of them were not nice or pleasant. Just a few that were pleasant. Once we got things going the communication was fine. We could not get anyone to talk with us at first.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

They take really good care of my mom and it is a nice facility. I am very satisfied with how they are treating her. I watch the nurses with other patients and they are patient and knowledgeable. They are very good people. It takes a good person giving this kind of care day after day. It is very clean as you walk through every area. It needs updating and they said they are doing this in a year. It does not smell. My only complaint is that when they do her laundry they seem to lose her clothes. They call me if there is an issue. One of the aides keeps me informed.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

The nurses really are concerned about my mother. She knows the nurses all by name. They are really taking good care of her. I really appreciate their warm concern for my mother, and for me as well. They are friendly. The aides are taking good care of her. Now she has a lot of friends when I come to visit she introduces me to them. That makes her happy. The therapist is getting her moving on a regular basis. She tells me about her walks. They do well with communication. The meals are excellent! I usually arrive there at the time she goes to the dining room, and they bring out really nice meals. I think they are doing as good as they possibly can be with cleanliness. I would recommend this facility!

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

I like the aides, they are great. My loved one likes the place and he likes the people. I had the opportunity to talk to the administrator and can always call and talk. The primary care physician always calls and checks on him.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

They took care of my father real well. Rehab is going good too. I have recommended it. They keep me up to date and on point. One of the nurses is very good and knows what to do.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

I think it was pretty good. I really liked the facility and my loved one liked it too. I found everyone very helpful and it was very clean. For him, his taste and smells aren't real good right now. But I sat in and ate some green beans and mashed potatoes, and they were really good. I think it would be helpful if they had a small ice machine on the floor.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

I think the administrative staff is attentive. I have not had any problems with them. I am not overly excited about the aides and she is better here than the other facility. She said things are going well and I think the person she has was at the other facility and she is comfortable with that person. I have had very little interaction with the nursing staff but I am impressed with the administration staff. I have not walked into a nursing facility that did not have a smell and as long as they are caring for them I understand. My mother is very picky and she is not impressed with the meals. They are probably fine but I mean she is used to being home and she can season it how she wants her food at home. I am sure if the person is over the nurses but she called me and explained what they were giving to my mom. I am glad they called me about this before giving her anything.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

Everything has gone relatively smoothly and he doesn't have any complaints.

I’d recommend overall.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

My loved one had a good experience here before and wanted to go back. He seems to like what he gets which is pretty good. They don't communicate with me but they communicate with my dad and he relays the messages to me.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

The nurses all seem pretty friendly. None of them were rude. My loved one mentioned that they have really good coleslaw. They have good communication with mom.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

I would rate a 10 if could on the therapy! Most of the nurses do pretty well. My loved one is on a strict diet and they keep serving him food that he shouldn't be eating. The bathroom is not clean enough.

It was okay.

Review of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

We had very bad experiences. We did not get the care that we expected.

Indian Creek Healthcare Center is your first choice for top-of-the-line skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and long-term assistance in the community of Overland Park, Kansas.

Our medical services include 24/hour skilled nursing care; lab and X-ray services; medical management; physical, speech, and occupational therapy; post operative rehabilitation; stroke recovery; cardiac care; wound care, and more. Our compassionate team of healthcare professionals will create a personalized care plan to meet you or your loved one's unique goals.

Please reach out to our admissions team today and visit us!