Quail Ridge - Bartlett - Bartlett, TN

Quail Ridge works for my wife

After starting the wife out in a different facility (nursing home) I decided that a strictly Alzheimer's unit would be better for her. After 4 months in the initial facility. she moved into Quail Ridge about 4 months ago. I find the personnel there to be competent and friendly. I am happy with this facility.

My wife is prone to fall while trying to walk. After a couple of bad falls, the staff and I agreed that I needed to hire a sitter to stay with her during waking hours. None of the places I looked at provide one-on-one care, so I had to provide that myself.

We have toured this location and are looking into it as it is close and seems to fit our needs for our Mom and our family

Beautiful place!

I had a chance to speak with the staff at Quail Ridgeand I thought it was a great place. It was a beautiful facility but it was not priced within our budget. Also, I wanted my parents to stay close to where they were living so friends and family could continue to visit them.

Mrs. [Removed], was a joy! I totally love Quail Ridge. Clean. Friendly. Wonderful atmosphere. Loved ones reclining, watching movies, talking, interacting, just plain happy doing their own thing. While there, I saw an emergency pop up. Let's just say that they handled it wonderfully. Caregivers lovingly helped get residents away from the room that medics were called to. Entertained elsewhere. I saw how they cater to, and help divert upset patients. They know the residents. Understand what they like, who their family is. It was so wonderful. If it was up to me alone, Dad would go here. However, we have to keep searching the options to make others happy. Love this place!

Quail Ridge was an exciting place to visit with lots of activities out of the facility as well as there.The room schedule was a great system as well as the size.the way the meals are scheduled is a great system so that some of the residents will not be affected by those who need assistance with meals.
The facility was very clean.
There is time for them to lounge or watch TV or take a nap.
F.Knight

Very observant Staff!!

My mother was in this community and thanks to the staff that were on top of everything were able to enjoy a little more time with my mother. The staff are experts on the care of their residents. I really liked that they tried to work with my mother one on one and tried to give her the comfort and care that she needed. It was very beautiful everything was clean and up kept.

Outstanding Care!

The is a excellent community. They go above and beyond to help patients in everyway, They are caring for the family as well as the patient. Rooms are spotless and smell clean all the time. Activities are wonderful! We could not be happier. Highly recommended to anyone for their loved ones.

Very nice place

We're very pleased with how things turned out at Quail Ridge! I looked at quite a few communities in the area, and this one really stood out to me as being a great place for memory care. The facility itself is very nice looking, brand new, and extremely well equipped. The staff is friendly and caring, and they really seem to understand the residents and the issues they face. I highly recommend them!

getting the evaluation to us has been slow

At Quail Ridge the one problem that I've had so far is the same thing that we had with the assisted living. She saw the doctor and had an evaluation and getting the evaluation to us has been slow. The staff haven't been very good at keeping us up to date on things. I've been a little not as pleased at them not getting back with me. I still need doctor reports and her care plan. Since this is a dementia/Alzheimer's facility I was hoping they could do more individual things. What I'm finding out is it's more groups and mom is not a group person. I would like her to have her photo album and look at pictures and the staff acted like they could only do that in a group setting. I'm sure they don't have as many personal aids. I would like to see the ratio of residents to aids increased. Those patients need that attention. Everyone at this facility is wonderful. Kendra is great at responding to me. I know they are working on things.