The Wellington at Conroe - Conroe, TX

Wow

So Monday I toured the Wellington, first off the remodeling that the ED has done is Phenomenal. I tore this community for years ago for my mom and we were stuck her somewhere else now I’m touring for my father.. So today I put down my deposit for him to live there it’s outstanding the activities they have for the men and women there and they’re really pumped about all their new church services that areGoing on Bible studies on Wednesday. It’s so warm in walking into this building it’s like going home . The staff had a smile on their face and everybody was extra polite. The marketing director knew my dad had a dog and had him a doggy gift bag with dog food and treats and bowls in all kinds of sweet things for my dad’s dog.

LIFE CHANGING

THIS PLACE IS AMAZING MY FATHER HASN"T BEEN THIS HAPPY IN ALONG TIME HE ENJOYS PLAY MEXICAN DOMINO AND HANG OUT TALKING TO THE GUYS, ITS BEEN HARD SINCE MOM PASSED AND THEY HAVE GOTTEN HIM OUT OF HIS SHELL!!!!!

HATS OFF TO THE ED AND THE NURSE YALL SURE MADE A DIFFERENCE IN MY DAD.... THANKS

Happy place

The staff was amazing took the time to meet and answer all my questions, my neighbors mother lives there and she is always doing activities and the food was wonderful. The managers all meet with me and gave me a list of there numbers incase we had a question about anything, the fact that they are newly updating the community was also nice. I would say this is a wonderful place my father will be moving at the [date removed].

Say no to the wellington!!

Stay far away from the wellington at conroe!!!! The ED is a fast talking liar she'll smile in your face until you move in and then after that she'll be gone!! No one can confirm things around here, the ED tells me one thing but the staff tells me another! The food is always cold! And the place has a bad nat problem!!

I would never let a loved one live there there is no security and is not safe.

Very dissapointed. No one showed up to meet me for our scheduled tour. One of the staff said there are no managers working on weekends. We walked around a bit on our own to check out the facility and were not impressed. Very few staff could be seen. Not very good security, as strangers are allowed to walk freely around with not even a glance from the employees.

I know my mother is in good hands there. Thank you.

In need of activities...

My father is doing well since his move, he is still adjusting. He likes the meals that are served there, but they do not have a good variety of activities like I was hoping for. The place is kept up well and housekeeping keeps my father's apartment clean.

I like the setup of the community

They have a lot of turnover with the staff at his community. The staff that have been there a long time are really good. The new nurse is sweet. The director and I do not always see eye to eye. They told us they had transportation for people in wheelchairs, however I found out later they do not. They do offer daily activities.The food is good, unfortunately they do not offer a lot of fruits and vegetables. I would recommend this community.

IT Has Been Looking Good So Far

This community is giving the care that my mother-in-law needs and so far it's so good. She has been making complaints about the food but she says she is great when I last visited her. I think the place is great.

A tour

This seemed like a nice community when we visited. The staff we met were nice. This community however does not accept dementia residents so mom was not able to live here.

My father's needs.

This was a small community for my father's needs. The staff were very nice and helpful. We liked that this community was clean and well maintained. We did not see what activities that would of been offered for him to be able to participate. We suggest that families check out the community for the needs of a loved one.

Go elsewhere

Do not come here. This place has gone downhill in the past 6 months. There has been a revolving door on the main nurse position and nearly every caregiver. The food is NOT geared to seniors; the food is salty, spicy, cold, and burned. The cooks are NOT experienced in dealing with seniors. They have made missteps on giving drugs and do not clean the dining facility (tablecoths, etc have food on them). Look elsewhere for now. This place is going downhill.

Good Experience Overall At This Community

Overall we had a good experience here this community. This is a lovely community with very kind people. They were not able to continue providing her with the level of she needed. She needed more than they were able to provide. Everybody was very helpful and friendly. It is a great community.

The Tour I Had Here

They were a good community after I was able to see it. The place was clean and well kept. The atmosphere seemed to be a 5 and the staff was a 5 too. I heard good reviews from the residents I spoke with. In the end, this was not a good match for our budget.

Nice place just wasn't my favorite

Friendly staff

This place is pretty nice. It kind of has an old school type of feeling when you walk in due to the decor. That's fine considering. It seems to be clean and the grounds are well maintained. The staff is friendly and the residents are nice too.

They've Done Everything Right

They have just really done everything right. They are extremely caring and personable with the residents. They make the place a home. We don't have enough good things to say about them. It is totally different than the other places we looked at it.

We haven't had any problems or complaints at all.

It's just been perfectly fine. We haven't had any problems or complaints at all. I would rate them a five out of five. We have been very happy with them.

Loved this place and its location. If they had a 2-bedroom available I would move my parents in, but unfortunately all they have available is the 1-bedroom and its so small.

Rude behavior gone wild

The place has really gone down hill. The Nurse is not very friendly at all. The new Director is not very knowledgeable at all. Had not idea what the floor plans were at all. She had no shoes on and looked a bit frumpy. The Assisted Living side was well decorated but the Independent living side has no table cloths and looked terrible. The Food Service person was kind of rude as well. I ask her about the menu and she said she did not have time for me right now she was busy. I would not bring anybody here at all.

It’s great!

It’s great! My loved one plays bingo, exercise, and goes on egg hunts! It’s a lot better environment than when he was in an independent living – part of the reason we choose this living community was the woman who runs it - she was a big part of why we choose it… She was just so friendly and helpful. There are twenty units in this community so it’s smaller and more comfortable for my loved one. It also has excellent food.

Independent Living sounds l...

Independent Living sounds like what we need right now. Looks nice, but far away.

Not Right For Us

I did not like it. That's just personal preference. It seemed dingy. It had nothing to do with décor. I did not factor décor in any of my decision making. I don't know how old it was. It's in a nice setting. The assisted living and independent all in the same facility. We didn't really like the community area. We felt they were too independent. We needed more services that they could provide.

Wonderful place

Great prices, great location. Like the fact that thier apartments were very home like. Staff were not pushy they were very caring. We deposited.

Really liked this home. Sma...

Really liked this home. Small community. Looked very good.

This place is very nice. The apartmen...

This place is very nice. The apartments have just the right space in them. The people seem the care about the eldery. We really loved the place.

This one was very nice but they have ...

This one was very nice but they have almost no people and no social life.

Find a new you at The Wellington at Conroe, offering Independent Living and Assisted Living services in Conroe, Texas. Our community invites residents to appreciate the benefit of living in a community that puts you first. Residents choose from a number of floor plans, all of which strike the perfect balance between safety features and comfortable amenities. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that The Wellington at Conroe provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Residents are friendly and eager to spark conversations in our vibrant common areas or swap stories over a delicious meal in our dining room. When residents seek something exciting, they can turn to our packed activity calendar, which constantly has something for everyone. Even more fun can be found just minutes away, with great shopping, dining and entertainment venues easily accessible via the nearby highway. Top-rated medical facilities offer residents and their family and friends peace of mind. Regardless of what service residents seek, chances are The Wellington at Conroe has it.