Carriage Inn at Huntsville - Huntsville, TX

Highly Recommended

I would highly recommend Carriage Inn to others. It has been fantastic. I love the cleanliness, the friendliness, and the atmosphere of the community. The food is great; you’re handed a menu, just like being in a restaurant. You can choose food options and portions sizes, and if you want more, they give it right to you. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere of the place is lively and comforting. They have lots of activities, games, music, live entertainment, and movies. The only thing I wish was different is that I wish they did residents’ laundry without charging extra. Besides that, the community is excellent. Highly Recommended.

Great Meals!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far everything is going well for her. The staff are all excellent especially the front desk ladies. They always make sure to communicate with me about how my mom is doing and look out for her. One thing she has mentioned to me is how impressed with the meals she is. Lately her favorite activity seems to be the bingo with the other residents and I am happy to see her enjoying that. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

A nice tour

The staff I met at this community were nice and knowledgable. The community looked well taken care of. This community was a little farther away than what we were looking for.

I would recommend this community.

They offer a variety of food options and the food is ok. Mom enjoys participating in some of the daily activities. The staff are attentive, encouraging and we have good communication with them. They keep the community clean and it has a very comfortable homey feeling.

We are very happy with this community. My mom knew residents that live here and this is where she wanted to be. We do like this community and the great staff who are very caring. The community is clean and they offer a great variety of meals that she is enjoying. She is liking the activities with others. We would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families community.

Absolutely the best

The staff is the best I have met.
The facilities are great.
This is like living in a country club.

Great facility. Clean, nice size apartments, good price.

A More, Convenient Community

I chose this community because it is closer to my residence. I am happy with how very clean the community is in and out. The staff members are all wonderful and helpful from the beginning. The meals are fresh and very good. Activities are available so I am waiting to hear what my mom will enjoy. Overall the transition was easy and welcoming. I would recommend this community because mom seems to be enjoying her time here.

Wonderful place!

I cannot say enough good things about Carriage Inn. My mother moved from Houston to be closer to family and our only regret has been that we wished she had moved sooner. The entire staff from the director, to the dining room staff, to housekeeping is wonderful; caring, friendly, and attentive. All the high reviews that Carriage Inn keeps getting are well deserved.

very welcoming and attentive

They are very welcoming people and very attentive people. They really create a warm friendly welcoming homelike environment. They really care for their residents and it shows. I am very thankful that we found them and would recommend them to anybody.

Great looking place!

We toured this community while looking into senior care options. Carriage Inn looked like a great place! It was immaculately clean, had no odors whatsoever, and the staff were friendly and attentive. We have friends with a loved one here, and we've heard nothing but good things from them! The staff is very interactive with the residents, and we saw a few different activities going on during our visit. Overall we were very pleased!

Adorable place! Unfortunately, they do not have availability and the AL dining room was too small and there was no PT or exercise room.

I can't say enough about this community, it's been fabulous!

I can't say enough about this community, it's been fabulous! They have been so responsive. My mom looks three times better than she did before. She loves it! She wears herself out, with all the activities. She is happy. I just love it, I can't say enough. The food is great. I like the set up it felt very homey. I like the open feel and the courtyard in the middle. The staff were all fabulous, how the welcomed us in, and were very receptive to her and getting her in. They have gone above and beyond, and been more than accommodating. They have the type of service and the type of mentality we hope all of society would be. They are good with communication too, very quick to call me if there is any concern.

Embark on the best years of your life at Carriage Inn. Enjoy active senior living at its finest and discover our LOVE, FUN and WOW! Our convenient location in Huntsville, Texas within easy reach from Interstate 45, Madison, Walker and Trinity counties.

Imagine a cruise ship on land, where you can live worry free and experience an exciting lifestyle including a great social calendar, 3 delicious meals a day with a variety of desserts, housekeeping, limousine service, maintenance, and 24 hour staffing. Excellence is our standard and we strive to WOW our residents, each and every day. We offer you the peace of mind knowing you would be enjoying this wonderful lifestyle within a safe, beautiful and most importantly, fun environment.

You've got a lot of living to do; why not live your life the way YOU want in a community designed just for you? From exceptional, continuous dining, to social events galore, Carriage Inn can provide you with all you need to live a great life. Our residents are truly the captains of their "Cruise Ship on Land!"