Prestige Senior Living Monticello Park - Longview, WA

Excellent facilities, exercise room & new plans for van service to YMCA for Senior Sneakers water acrobatics. Good food, friendly &
cheerful staff and residents.

Like a grand hotel

I really liked the Prestige Senior Living Monticello Park community. It is like a grand hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is a beautiful and large community. We chose another community that was a smaller community and less intimidating for my dad.

The food is excellent however, the service in the dining room is very poor.

Not Happy

Not happy with Monticello Park in Longview. My mom is living there and not receiving good care. No one is looking after her personal needs. When I visited her it was as if she had not showered in awhile, her clothes were dirty, and her toenails were very long. She also had not had a haircut. I had dinner with her and the food was terrible. The staff our rude with giving me only yes or no answers with no explanations are introductions to who they are. I will move my mother as soon as I am able too.

Wonderful

The people who operate the Prestige Senior Living have been wonderful. The food is good. We are very happy. I can't rate the care services because it does not apply to us because my loved one is in independent living. Overall this is a great facility and we are very happy! I would recommend this place.

My aunt is happy.

People from the facility were very helpful in getting everything set up to get my aunt moved in. They only have one person that does maintenance for the whole facility and they need more. My aunt is happy.

My experience with Prestige Senior Li...

My experience with Prestige Senior Living has not
been perfect, but the people are very friendly, and encouraging. The staff gets to my loved one
immediately when she pushes the button. The food
is good, and overall I'm satisfied. I would recommend Prestige Senior Living to others.

It was a beautiful facility.

My brother and I toured this community. It was a beautiful facility. They may not have enough staff. A family friend had an unpleasant experience with the staff there that influenced our decision. We went with a community that had more staff available.

Like it. No mention of cost. Washer/...

Like it. No mention of cost. Washer/dryer hookup in some aprts.

Located in the heart of Longview, Washington, Monticello Park Retirement and Assisted Living Community is close to area hospitals, shopping and services. Our beautifully designed community has been serving the seniors of Cowlitz County since 2001. Our gracious, home-like environment has an experienced staff, including two nurses, a full-time activities director, and an on site Wellness Center. They make Monticello Park a great place to live. Call for your personal tour and reserve your apartment today! Caring, compassion and dignity are more than just words, they are a way of life at Monticello Park Retirement and Assisted Living Community!