Clearwater Springs Assisted Living - Vancouver, WA

Clearwater Springs assisted-living is absolutely beautiful! Wonderful staff and fantastic activities. Will definitely recommend Clearwater Springs assisted-living to my love ones!

The Perfect Help

It is a stressful time when looking for an assisted living facility for a loved one. After gathering several pages of possibilities I was overwhelmed, then I saw the ad for A Place for Mom. What a relief it was when I gave them a call. They were so helpful and asked me all the right questions. After finding out what my moms situation was she called me back in a couple of hours with the information I needed to make a decision. I called and made an appointment for a tour and my mom is now in her new place. I will recommend A Place for Mom to anyone who needs help in finding a great place for their loved one to live.

Great community making a big impact on the community they live in

I have been visiting Clearwater Springs for 2 1/2 months now.
What a beautiful building! Bright, open floor plan. Caring and kind staff. I love that this community fosters dogs through Must Love Dogs! I've really enjoyed snuggling with puppies and watching them go into great homes. I feel part of a huge community impact.

The food at Clearwater is fantastic too! I enjoy dining with my loved one and watching residents build friendships.

Frontier Management

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Clearwater Springs. You really made our day today!

Frontier Management

Warm, Cozy and Inviting. . . .

We've been extremely pleased with Clearwater Springs Assisted Living. We moved my mom in mid-October, and she has adjusted better than we could have imagined. The staff is friendly and caring, and because it's not too large of a facility, they really get to know each resident much more personally. Mom has developed some friendships, and she has become involved in a few weekly activities. The only recommendation I have is regarding the food. Mom is disappointed in several of the menu selections. I think this could be improved upon. Other than that, we are extremely pleased with the warm, cozy, inviting environment. We are so happy we found Clearwater Springs Assisted Living for my mother.

Warm, Cozy and Inviting. . . .

Learning Curve

It has only been two weeks since my parents moved into Clearwater Springs. Overall, this transition has been a positive experience but there is a 'learning curve' for both sides. The most concerning issue has been medication management. My parents are diabetics and are still NOT having their blood sugar levels monitored! I had to go to the medication room & specifically ask if this monitoring was being done.... I receiving the explanation that there is not "an order in place" from my parents doctors for that!! With a further inference that 'our specific medical care provider ( well known) is just so "...difficult' to communicate with and get orders from...". Honestly, I am floored! Further, we were never contacted or advised that there was a disconnect in implementing our parents care plan. We choose to include medication management in my parents care plan to free my Mother from this task while she recovers .... When meds are passed ( especially w new clients/patients) there is not any sort of overview with the patient as to what they are taking, My parents 'go along' not wishing to cause 'extra work' but wonder where their medicine 'x' is? Now we have learned to ask : "Do you have an order for medicine "x"? Yes? Great, it's just a prn medication ( one must ask to receive the medicine) .... Or - No? No order exists for a particular medicine or service -OK, why not!!? In our case, with something so crucial to ones health NOT being in place for two weeks, after moving in - well it's just unacceptable!

It's not about ME

I have worked in the Senior Care industry for many years, and after my mother could no longer live at home with me I started looking at the different locations within 20 miles. I didn't look for the most convenient or the cheapest, or even the one with all the bells and whistles. None of those things mattered to me as much as finding a place she could call home and where she would receive excellent care. Being in the senior care industry, I have very high expectations. I drove the 27 miles to Clearwater Springs from my home and once I walked in and spent some time with the Management team and some of the caregivers/med aides I knew this was the ONLY location for my mother. There are about 30 senior living options between my house and Clearwater Springs, it certainly would have been easier for ME to have chosen something closer......but it is not about ME!

Nice place, friendly and accommodating staff

Overall I'd say they do an excellent job at Clearwater Springs, I'd give them high marks across the board. They've really gone out of their way to make Mom feel welcome, and they obviously put a lot of effort into making sure their residents are happy and comfortable. Mom had to take a trip to the hospital, and Clearwater had balloons and flowers delivered, which I thought was a nice gesture.

We really like it

The individual care givers have been simply wonderful. The med people are the ones we have the most trouble communication trouble with. For example, there have been a couple of instances where the meds have not been delivered on time.

We really like it overall!

The best for our family

A beautiful friendly facility. Very good meals. My mother is happy there and we could not be more pleased. We looked at four facilities and Clearwater Springs met our expectations in every way. The staff are always helpful and try to please. We love the care and attention my mother gets there. I highly recommend this facility.

Clearwater Springs, too bad it's "55+" only

I recently went on a hunt for an Assisted Living Community for my Dad. After looking for about 2 weeks (I needed to find a place fast for health reasons) I looked at several places and finally decided on Clearwater Springs. My Dad really likes it there and I visit him often.

Clearwater Springs is very clean and well kept. All of the staff are incredibly friendly. Not too expensive, fit into Dad's monthly budget. The care is excellent , however, they do not give insulin shots. The resident needs to do that themselves (hence 4 1/2 stars). The variety of activities is pretty impressive.

Clean and odor free

They have one nurse but they have could use one more. Some insurance companies won't cover this community. I really like the amenities and what they have here. I really like the looks and smells of the community, it doesn't look or smells like an old people community. The rooms are very nice and spacious. The general location is very convenient for our family; it is right off the freeway and located in close proximity to restaurants and shopping plazas. They could use more parking but overall we are pleased with them.

Welcome to Clearwater Springs Assisted Living Community, the premier Retirement and Assisted Living Community in historic Vancouver, Washington. Clearwater Springs is located on a meticulously landscaped garden setting close to parks, shopping and the new Legacy Medical Center.

Our goal at Clearwater Springs is to exceed each Resident’s individual needs while maintaining the highest level of choices, dignity, privacy and respect. Our concept of independent and comfortable senior housing with services assures our Residents that their specific needs will be professionally attended to by our 24-hour on site staff. Each resident selects the level of assistance they require while maintaining their independent lifestyle.

Clearwater Springs amenities include a large elegant dining room, living room, reading nooks, activity room, ice cream parlor, library and TV lounge. Safety features of the Community include a complete building sprinkler system and smoke detectors. Our residents enjoy these features along with delicious, home-style meals, a meaningful activity program and scheduled transportation. Our small town community atmosphere compliments all of this and more. Additionally, our activity programs provide further assistance to maintain our residents’ independence and quality of life.

At Clearwater Springs you will enjoy the privacy of your own residence within a Community of care and support. Each apartment features spacious living areas, large private bathroom, emergency call system, kitchenette and individual climate control. All of this is included in an affordable month-to-month rental without any buy-in fees.