Mallard Landing - Battle Ground, WA

I Didn't See Enough Experience

My friend wasn't getting enough supervision, he had Alzheimer and he fell in the shower. He laid on the floor for a long time until he was taken to the hospital.

SLC Midwest

We appreciate your feedback, and were sorry to hear that your friend's time at Mallard Landing was not a five-star experience. We practice an open-door policy, and would love to hear any additional thoughts or comments you may have so that we may address your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to our Executive Director at our community phone number. Thanks!

Mallard Landing allows pets and accepts Medicaid.

This community is in a convenient location and it is open and spacious. The rooms are large and you do not feel trapped in them. The food is a little bland. The staff are excellent. They are friendly and attentive. The nurses are on top of her medications. They have a lot of activities and she stays very busy. I would recommend this community.

Truly grateful for Nadia @ Mallard Landing

I live in Las Vegas, NV and my mom is in Battle Ground, WA. Trying to get her into an assisted living facility seemed to be an overwhelming task. Oct. 2013 I was given the contact info for Nadia at Mallard Landing. She has been so helpful, patient, and informative that I'm truly impressed. My mom moved into Mallard Landing 9/5/2014. Nadia continues to be so helpful that I no loner fear this transition, but delight in the fact she is in caring, capable hands.

We were impressed with ML and are thi...

We were impressed with ML and are thinking it a good option for us. It has most of the emenities on our list. The only problem we have, is furnishing the apartment.

Everything You Need to Feel at Home

Whether you’re active and on the go or need some help with activities of daily life, Mallard Landing gives you the means to live life fully. For those seeking choice and independence, you’ll find a variety of creative, engaging and stimulating programs and activities designed to enhance your lifestyle. Our licensed assisted living care services are personalized to help our residents maintain active and comfortable lives while supported with dignity as their needs grow and change.