Creekside Place - Battle Ground, WA

Creekside Place - Battle Ground, WA has yet not published prices.

Great Place

I had to put my husband in this community in a very short time and everything is working out. The caregivers are very, very good. It is a nice, clean community. He will go to the exercise classes sometimes. And he will go to the dining room for lunch and breakfast. He will be able to get fruit for a snack if he needs it. I would recommend this place to my friends.

Making Friends in My New Home

My mom is very pleased with her move to Creekside Place. Since I am in a different state my sister and my mom give me regular reports on how things are going.
My mom is so please with how clean everything is and how well they take care of her room. Housekeeping is just great.
The food is great in fact the night before last mom was really excited to see that the selection on the menu, for the next night was going to be enchiladas. Mom tells me that she always gets great service and the food is perfect.
The director at Creekside was very helpful and worked with me over the phone on my mom's paperwork since I am in a different state, and her assistant is very sweet, accommodating and always follows through. Big Thumbs UP!
My sister who lives in WA. is happy with the staff as well. The entire staff is very nice.
With the activities, we had to encourage my mom to participate in the beginning, but now she likes going to bingo, and she is starting to meet new friends and is so much happier here at Creekside Place.
My advisor with A Place for Mom was great to work with and she desires an "Atta Girl" for helping me find Creekside Place.
I would have no trouble recommending Creekside to my friends and family.

Care at Creekside battleground

Mom is not happy with care , her services are delyed. Her request is to have her compression hose placed on her before breakfast. There is delays so she misses breakfast she is diabetic and then that affects her health...Ask or check around this one has some issues with care response time.

Enlivant Representative

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our Regional Director of Operations will be in touch shortly to discuss your concerns further.

Treating Mom Well

My mother isn't totally satisfied with the fact she is now living in a retirement community, but with some time I'am hoping she becomes more adjusted to it. This is an older facility, but for the most part they do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. The staff is nice and friendly. They are treating her very well. The food has been a little disappointing. Overall they are caring for her well, so I would recommend it.

She likes it

She likes it at Colonial House. Some of the nurses are a little cranky. Overall she is very happy. The staff try to be pretty supportive. They help with anything she needs. She loves sea hawk day. They get to dress in sea hawk shirts and have them food. They have messed up on medications some and getting things confused. So there are things like that that need improving. But overall it's been good.

The staff was really friendly. Everything was clean and nice. Residents looked happy.