Prairie Vista Village - Altoona, IA has yet not published prices.

Review of Prairie Vista Village

We always have lots of activities. Good food. I am impressed with how friendly everyone is and caring. Long halls to walk in. I would recommend this facility to anyone. Nice place to live.

Review of Prairie Vista Village

This is a wonderful retirement facility. The residents are friendly and happy. The staff helpful and friendly.

Review of Prairie Vista Village

The food is very good and served with a smile. The staff are very helpful and considerate. The residents are fun to be with. I enjoy playing dominoes and card games with them. We also can invite our friends to come here for games. Prairie Vista is always neat and clean. The attached garage is another great asset.

Review of Prairie Vista Village

Great place to live- great staff. They take good care of clients. Property is well managed and maintained.

Review of Prairie Vista Village

Great place to live - they take very good care to make it a super place. Good location - clean, friendly staff - feels like a fun active facility

Review of Prairie Vista Village

Great food - people - lighting - employees - recreation - apartments. Very satisfied!!

Review of Prairie Vista Village

They have a great staff that work here - from the young lady that works at the desk as you come in - she is good with all the residents - to the activity director that take the residents on fun trips - and all the other staff - like the people that work in the dining room - to the young girl that cleans our room - to the maintenance crew - I love all the things they do to look after my wife.

I really liked this community.

I really liked this community. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was recommended to this community from someone I already trust and know. My mother has been moved in there since November, 2014. There have been no problems since she moved in. There was one thing that happened when I visited this community. I saw something inappropriate happen, but when I addressed it to the head nurse, it was taken care of right away. I really liked that about the community. Overall, we truly liked this community and plus it is only 10 minutes away from out desired location!