Port Haven - Port Washington, WI

Beautiful facility

Port Haven is almost like a retirement community within a homely area. The community is small, maybe 8 residents, and it's bright and cheery. The staff seems very nice and caring and the residents all look happy where they're at. The only reason I wasn't able to bring my aunt here was because they don't offer a dementia facility. Overall, though, this place seems lovely.

This is a ranch home, expan...

This is a ranch home, expanded to allow more residents (6 total). Owners are very focused on needs of residents. Very nice handicap accessible deck and beautiful backyard. Bedrooms are rather small and there is only one shared bathroom. Very homey and friendly.

Tracy was very helpful and ...

Tracy was very helpful and knowledgeable about dementia. Facility was very homey. Cute dog. I think my mom would really like it there. Tracy told me there is another facility in Saukville, which is closer to my home, that I would like to tour.

Port Haven is a 6 bed assisted living home located in Port Washington, 1 mile east of I-43. We specialize in long term care for the elderly,dementia/Alzheimer's,physically disabled and terminally ill. Our goal is to provide a warm,loving family style care environment while promoting each individuals highest level of independence.

Our facility is one story ranch-style home with 24 hour supervision and care. Our home is staffed and run by two registered nurses who are present or on call 24/7. Our small size allows for care to be individual and exceptional. Our residents are not just a number but are one of our family. Our staff are consistent and experienced so residents can bond with a familiar day in and out. All resident care needs are addressed and overseen by a registered nurse. An activity director is also on staff to help with in house and community activities.

Port haven is one story and wheel chair accessible. The home has 4 semi-private and 2 private beds. There are two bathrooms equipped with grab bars and a large walk in shower stall. Our living room offers plenty of seating, lots of sun light and has a large flat screen TV with cable. Of the back entrance is a large spacious deck and scenic yard with a garden.