New Perspective Senior Living | Mequon - Mequon, WI

I toured this community

I toured this community and it was nice and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful they answered all of my questions. They took medicaid and family care. It was just to far from me.

Stacy Shuman

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

A tour for care

We toured this community This was a different age group and different type of care then what we were looking for. The staff were nice and caring to answer. The community was clean and taken care. They offer a lot of nice activities. I would recommend this community to others for nice care and value

Stacy Shuman

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. If you find we can meet your needs, please contact us again. Wishing you the best.

Very unhappy with Lighthouse!

We are not very satisfied thus far with Lighthouse of Mequon. The rooms are not well kept and I have noticed that the floors are not cleaned. The staff has not done a great job with helping our loved one with hygiene care.The staff are very friendly but the community is lacking direction. The management and director has changed. I am still waiting for a follow up call from the director. My concerns have not been heard or addressed.

Would not recommend

Our parent was here for about a month and ended up fracturing a hip. We were not notified of any fall and it is a mystery as to what occurred. The caregivers were rather lax in their attention to the residents. This place seems more geared towards people who are still fairly independent and don't need a lot of attention. Too bad because we really liked the atmosphere of the place. I would practice caution if thinking of placing someone here.

Comfortable and homey

My mother has been at this facility for three weeks now. The staff have been good at getting her settled in but we have had a few hiccups. My mom has fallen several times and we are all trying different things to decrease the risk. We are voicing concerns to the staff and they have been receptive and willing to make accommodations. I do wish they had more activities for the residents. Judging by the activity calendar, it seems rather light compared to some other facilities. Overall, we are comfortable with my mom staying here. The atmosphere is "homier" than others and capacity is 16 residents per cottage. So if you are looking for a smaller and more personal memory care center, this may be the place for you.

Review of Lighthouse of Mequon - Mequon, WI

Very nice facility clean quiet and friendly staff. The building is well maintained.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this facility while looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a nice place overall! The staff were friendly and helpful. However, I don't think it would have been the best fit for our loved one.

Founded in 1998, New Perspective Senior Living (NPSL) is a family owned company that develops and operates vibrant, senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. Our foundational belief--that all seniors deserve to Live Life on Purpose® and age with dignity--was forged from the personal experience of caring for a family member with Alzheimer's disease. Today, the company serves seniors in 21 communities with Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options. NPSL is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information, please visit www.npseniorliving.com.