Milan Estates - Saukville, WI

My Mom's friend and mine, [Removed] just moved into this facility. I am very pleased! Thanks to all the staff, [Removed]

A kind special place

Mom had wanted a forever home with nature close by. She found her spot at Milan Estates a kind client centered place. Almost two years of a wonderful place.

A real transformation

I read the previous review and obviously they have not been to Milan lately. Wow it is beyond all my expectations for care for my mother. The owner cleaned house, brought in experts in assisted living and brought in processes and procedures which support Mom.

The place is about as perfect as it can be. Mom has been two other facilities and u can say this is the finest if the three.

My mother has lived here for a year and half. At ninety-one she is well cared for and very happy. She loves Milan. I appreciate the kindness and Carr she is receiving.

You will find a warm and caring environment focusing on client care.

Cannot Recommend this Facility.

If you are looking for a facility offering proactive care delivered with compassion and a heart, by all means look elsewhere. From our family's experience, that is simply not what Milan Estates offers. For my parent they met only very basic needs, nothing more, and the delivery of care services is sporadic, chaotic and strained. When we left there, two other residents' families privately asked us to write letters or do something to help those residents who remain there.

I realize many care facilities are simply an investment to absentee owners. That is possibly the case here; we don't know. The current on-site leadership is dysfunctional and the many internal problems fall onto the shoulders of the residents and their family members.

Conveniently located in the friendly community of Saukville, Wisconsin.

We are dedicated to providing quality care for the advanced aging, irreversible dementia/Alzheimer's, physical disabilities and terminal illness.