Village Pointe Commons - Grafton, WI

Village Pointe Commons - Grafton, WI has yet not published prices.

$250.00 per month for poor food we frequently do not eat

Poor food which we often do not go to eat; often leaving part of the $250.00 per person per month fee unused. This is a new facility with many amenities, friendly residents, cordial staff who work hard to meet the needs of the residents. However, If the food does not improve we will have to move.

Looked like a resort hotel. But prices were more acceptable for what was being offered for my mother. I signed her up on a waiting list for an assisted living one bedroom. Safe and friendly environment.Felt like a second home.

Stephanie Kucher

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to review our community. It's our goal to provide beautiful amenities for our visitors and residents, but still have a cozy, comfortable environment - we're happy this rang true for you! Check out our calendar on our website - feel free to stop by with mom for an activity or two!

Good move

It was a good move for us to Village Pointe Commons. We are still settling in and unpacking. It is a clean and well-kept community. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The only issue we are having is with the quality of food. We also know the other residents agree. We have had a meeting with the management so we are hoping that they will provide satisfaction in that area. They have an exercise room and a very lovely pool. Our apartment is very nice. It looks very homey and comfortable. Outside I take my walk every night. They are in the process of landscaping and it looks like it will be beautiful when it is complete.