Ovation Sarah Chudnow - Mequon, WI

• Rehabilitation
  • Long Term Care
  • Respite Care

Accommodating and helpful

The staff members here have been very accommodating and helpful in getting my Mother situated. The building is on the newer side and it seems to be well maintained. They do offer a various amount of activities including religious services, concerts, cooking, and crafts. However there have been a few minor things that they haven’t done like they were supposed to give my mom a tour of the facility and that hasn’t happened yet. I would recommend this community to other families.

So Great, I Was Excited for My Dad!

Where do I start? Perhaps bullets would be most efficient:

1) Resident Advisor was invested in building a relationship with me and my siblings, from the initial conversation through the follow-up conversations, all the way to ensuring that she was on-site the day that we moved my Dad in!

2) The entire staff was always smiling and very welcoming; I got the impression that people loved their jobs.

3) My Dad's place was immaculate. I should also point out that they had a one-bedroom apartment for me to use when moving my Dad in, and it was also more than immaculate.

4) I like the layout, with separate entrances depending upon the type of care needed. My Dad could really feel like he had simply moved to another apartment, not a care facility.

5) I love that there are all types of activities for my Dad: singing, dining, book clubs...and I love that there is an electronic menu of daily activities 'cause how would he remember each day? It really is like staying at a nice hotel.

6) I love the location. Not only is it convenient for my family to visit, but it is really nice when we want to take my Dad out for grocery shopping, or for a walk...everything is within a few blocks!