Harbor Campus - Port Washington, WI

Very nice facility

I toured this community to find a place for my aunt. The community grounds are very large and very lovely, but for someone like my aunt who has dementia, this place can be very confusing because of how big it is. Everyone seemed nice, but it felt like a maze almost and if I can get lost, then I know it would be easy for others to get lost as well. Overall it isn't a horrible facility, it just has the potential to be confusing.

Stephanie Kucher

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to review Harbor Campus. We are so happy you decided to visit us. While our campus is large, we do have a memory support neighborhood that is quite small and easily navigable. Diane, our community relations manager at Harbor, would love to show you around again!

there are apparently big plans for renovating Harbor Village & building a new tower/residence. Top floor, two bedroom apt. was GREAT! [Removed] had a connection with [Removed] and we got the royal treatment! The view was great. The 2nd floor apt. was nice but the view was fair. Price seemed affordable. Thankful we are moving in a while...maybe into new tower. [Removed] promised to reconnect, periodically...no problem!

Stephanie Kucher

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your positive feedback. We are so glad you came to tour. It's so great to hear that you had a wonderful experience; we are also excited about our expansion!

Wonderful, knowledgeable staff

Everything here was absolutely wonderful! I'd give them a 10 out of 5 if I could! I've worked in healthcare for many years so I can be very picky when it comes to care, but everyone here, from the CNA to the director, were all knowledgeable and great at what they do!
They were so good to my Mom. They were always there for her when she needed it, and they really loved her. It provided a lot of peace of mind for my brother and I knowing that we had such loving people helping us look out for her.

Located on 12 acres; some l...

Located on 12 acres; some lake view rooms Former hospital built in 1941; memory care unit new. Larger complex with store, etc.... Tranquil with lots of green space and land. Low cost: $3825. Private pay for first 24 months and then other forms of payment.

Premier Senior Living Facility located on 12 acres in the heart of Scenic Port Washington, Wisconsin. We offer 60 independent apartments with 15 different floor plans to choose from ranging from 570 to 1480 sq. ft., some with Lake Michigan views. We also offer 70 class C CBRF suites with 5 different floor plans to choose from. The Harbor Campus is the first intergenerational facility in Port Washington. Interactions between children and the elderly benefits both generations. Kids and Seniors can get together to read stories, play games, do crafts, and share special friendships.

Campus Amenities include: