Pond View Manor Personal Care Home - Walnutport, PA

Pond View Manor - There's No Place Like Home

My name is [Removed] and I am NOT a salesman. However, I would like to tell you about Pond View Manor - a personal care home that has captured my attention and my heart. And the only reason I can do this is because I have seen firsthand the quality of care and the happiness of the residents that live there. My association with this facility began when I was hired earlier this year by owner, [Removed], to teach a Chair Zumba class for the residents. The class was a success, so I was asked to return for additional classes. In addition to doing Chair Zumba classes, I am also an entertainer, and I was invited by [Removed] to perform with my guitarist at Pond View Manor. It was a successful show which sealed my fate as a regular entertainer/teacher at this wonderful facility. Through these classes and shows, I have personally seen how well these residents are taken care of and loved.
Pond View Manor is a lovely home located near the base of the Blue Mountains, tucked away from the busy highways, and situated on three plus acres of lush countryside. Yet, they are so close to major hospitals and numerous doctors if ever needed. The home features a modern, but quaint, interior including six bathrooms, spacious bedrooms, a beautiful wrap-around deck, comfortable sitting nooks, a family dining room, and a living room with a large television and a cathedral ceiling. All it takes is one quick visit and you'll feel the same country tranquility that I felt. It's gorgeous!
They provide a comfortable and safe home away from home for your loved one. With only eight residents, absolute personal care is easily given to each resident. They have home-cooked meals that focus on healthy dietary needs. The staff is well trained and can help with medications, personal hygiene, appointment management, laundry and housekeeping. They specialize in Dementia/Memory care and those with special needs including Diabetes management. In house rehabilitation and podiatry services are also readily available along with other services as needed. Probably the best service that they provide is tending to the overall well being of the residents with their caring attitude and interactive in-house activities that keep their spirits active and alive. Residents 40 years old and above are welcome and those that currently live here are all very well adjusted and happy. Whenever I stop in to visit I feel like I'm walking into somebody's home - not a personal care facility. It's a bright and cheerful atmosphere with such a feeling of family where smiles abound.
Because of the performing and teaching I do throughout the area, I have seen many great personal care facilities and Pond View Manor ranks up there as one of the best. I can highly recommend this wonderful home without reservation or concern about my reputation. But please, don't just take my word for it. If you're in need of a quality personal care home that offers reasonable rates for exceptional care, give them a call and set up an appointment to visit their home. I'm sure you'll be just as impressed as I am! As I said before, I am not a salesman. I’m just a regular guy that knows a good thing when he sees it! You will, too…

Only has 8 residents. It actually is a house. Very nice, homey, comfortable. Home cooked meals and baked goods. Actually even have their own garden and use vegetables etc from it.It is very clean. The only downfall is the steps. Rooms are nice and spacious. Each room has its own balcony. Alarms on the doors also.Veterans benefits.

Lovely location. Friendly staff and residents. Family oriented and atmosphere. It's home ! Definitely a possibility !

Review of Pond View Manor Personal Care Home

I lived in this community for 43 years and loved it very much. The reason I liked it so much is because of the people. I'm living in Pond View Manor now for a a year and 1/2 and I love it, because it is clean and I get the help that I need. I also like the owner.

Review of Pond View Manor Personal Care Home

I found Pond View Manor to be clean, fresh, and friendly. The residents appeared to be interacting as one big family. The warm feeling of smiling faces and delicious aroma of home cooking made me very comfortable to place by loved one in their care.

Review of Pond View Manor Personal Care Home

My mother enjoyed her time at Pond View. It became home to her and a second home to the rest of the family. The staff truly cared for mom, yet respected her independence and supported her when she needed help.