Heather Glen - Allentown, PA

Heather Glen - Allentown, PA has yet not published prices.

Great Facility!

Love Heather Glen!!!
Heather Glen's Memory Care was the best choice for my Mom. My Mom was one of the first residents upon their opening in May of 2017. I have looked at many other Facilities prior to choosing Heather Glen but no other facility matched what Heather Glen had to offer. The brand new, modern and welcoming facility, it's convenient location, the upbeat and knowledgeable staff as well as other amenities is what made us choose Heather Glen. My Mom absolutely loves it there and it's all she talks about. She definitely feels welcome and comfortable there. I would definitely recommend Heather Glen for your loved one.

Highly recommend

Our mom has been a resident of Heather Glen since May 2017. We believe we made an excellent choice with this new facility. Some places seem more like institutions with their long narrow hallways. Heath Glen is very spacious and well lit. It's nicer then some hotels I've stayed in. Mealtime is good in that you don't have an assigned seat or an assigned time slot. You have a full 2 hour window for each meal and a full menu to choose from.
The best part of of Heather Glen is the staff. My mom is constantly receiving hugs from so many staffers and that's very important. It really helps to brighten her day .
I highly recommend Heather Glen for your loved ones.

5 Star Facility

My Mom has been a resident of Heather Glen since it's opening. Over the past 18 months, she has received exceptional care from the entire staff at Heather Glen. The facility is beautiful, clean, always festive with a warm & cozy environment. The food selections are large, the rooms vary in size, the activities are endless (fitness, baking, crafts, outings, movies, parties etc). My Mom feels very safe and content living there which is the result of the genuine caring staff for their residents.

A great home for mom and dad.

My siblings and I tried to find a home for our mother and dad. We checked several places and settled on Heather Glen Senior Living. We liked the openness of the halls and large common areas. Dad is now living by himself and we know he is being taken care of daily.