Arden Courts - Allentown - Allentown, PA

We really like it here and are so grateful for their care. However, it is pricey and they do not have assisted living for my father-in-law.

Great memory care community

My tour was positive but they seemed to be more memory care focused. My mother has slight dementia but residents here seemed to be much more advanced. They are in a good place for care but I felt this wasn't a good fit for my mother. I showed up unannounced, they were excellent and very welcoming. They gave me a tour right away.

Wonderful staff!

My mother is doing very well here. It took some time but she now accepts this is her home and things are going really good. It's a great community and I cannot complain at all. Every staff member I have encountered has been helpful and kind. They must have an extensive screening process for staff because they all appear to genuinely enjoy their job.

The Family Is Satisfied With How They Oversee Mom

My mom is doing good in this community and being that she is a new resident it was been well. My sisters are happy with the way the staff apply themselves to my mom's care and they was things are going.

Welcome to Arden Courts of Allentown, an assisted living community designed exclusively for individuals in the early to middle stages of Alzheimer's disease. We concentrate on the programs and life skills that best meet our residents' special needs - promoting their independence and individuality, their health and spiritual well-being. Arden Courts features private accommodations in a center that is secure and safe both indoors and out. Our center staff is specially trained in Alzheimer's care and provides 24-hour supervision. Structured programs and activities are offered seven days a week. Short term respite stays are available. Arden Courts is designed to provide specialized Alzheimer's care in a home like environment. Extensive and secured outdoor walking paths are available for exercise and visiting. Our monthly Alzheimer's/Dementia Support Group Meetings are open to the public.