Lily's Promise - Sarasota, FL

A not so good tour

I was not impressed with the staff as they not seem very accommodating when they spoke about the level of care available. When I visited this community the building did not seem to be in as good of shape as we would have liked.

Change from large assisted living to pleasant NORMAL living

after first 6 weeks...my 97 year old mother adapted extremely well after leaving the large assisted living environment where corporate empires are taking over and the care level has fallen even in the best facilities.

Caregivers at Lily's Promise are extremely positive, helpful, attentive and professional.

A Peace of Mind Place For Dad

What a difference Lily's Promise has made! We finally feel comfortable leaving Dad here after some bad experiences at another place. They are great at what they do! The staff cares for my dad like I would! I highly recommend this haven for anyone who needs a nurturing and caring home when it is impossible to do it alone. They are angels sent from heaven for our family.

Wonderful, Compassionate Care ♥

I can't begin to tell you how pleased we have been with the care at Lily's Promise. Kim & crew are promptly attentive to my father-in-law's every need, and he is always treated with love and respect. He is visibly happier living in such a beautifully maintained "real" house, where he enjoys home-cooked meals every day and can relax in a recliner in front of the flat-screen. The nurses even take him for evening walks outside among the gorgeous oak trees-- he loves interacting with the plentiful wildlife in the area. Sitting on a comfortable couch chatting with him about the "old days" are times that we will forever cherish. We are so thankful for all that you are doing for KB. If you are reading this review because you're looking for a place for your loved one, please feel free to contact me-- I'd be glad to tell you in person what a wonderful blessing Lily's Promise has been for our entire family ♥

We offer all of the professionalism of a large assisted living community but in the comfort and safety of a luxury residential home
We provide a level of attention to our residents that is unmatched in the industry. During the busiest hours of the day, we have 3 caregivers for 6 residents. One of the 3 focuses exclusively on activities. We also have regularly scheduled outside entertainers. This high level of care allows us to cater to your loved one's needs by providing more one on one care than any larger property.