They are great with working with families. The staff use humor and they really go the extra mile to make sure your loved one is taking care medically. There in tune with local resources on whats available for elderly citizens. They are also great communicators on educating the families on whats going on.

Pine Tree is staffed well & has great humor

Pine Tree Adult Foster home provides respect to our loved ones. They are also involved greatly in the lives of the residents. They care about the medical conditions and accompany you to their doctors' appointments.

Pine Tree staff also do things by the book. They are concerned about doctors' orders and they follow the rules for foster homes.

Always impressive to show up to find home- cooked meals, baked goods, & a clean kitchen. The food looks appetizing as well as good quality. The quantity of the food is on the plates, as well.

We highly recommend this adult foster care. We haven't been there long enough to see activities, however they're planning a BBQ this summer for the residents, on the patio.

This is the only foster home I observed in which workers were wearing scrubs and take their job seriously. There is usually 2 to 3 staff on duty as well, when I show up there at the home. This is also the reason I chose Pine Tree! Lastly, the staff there has a great sense of humor and wit.

very happy with them

We put my step mom in Pine Tree Care and are very happy with that decision. The people there are incredibly friendly, and the place is very clean, which was one of the main things I was looking for, and they definitely met and even exceeded my expectations.

Pine Tree Care - AFH is a memory care provider in Eugene, OR. The staff at Pine Tree Care - AFH provide supervision and are able to remind residents to attend to activities of daily living such as grooming and toileting. Staff are on service 24 hours a day. There are activities appropriate for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia that help keep residents active and engaged. It is a secured property. Devotional services are provided to residents.