Sweetbriar Villa - Springfield, OR

Sweetbriar Villa - Springfield, OR has yet not published prices.

They were very welcoming and provided complete information. However, we won't be selecting Sweetbriar due to the fact that even in assisted living residents must share a shower. Privacy is a huge concern for our loved one so that wouldn't be acceptable to her. Otherwise the facility is small and warm and has a community feel about it.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience visiting our community. While our community does feature a shared shower space, it is not shared amongst the residents at the same time and is private. We understand that it was not a good fit for your family, but hope you'll reconsider if the need arises again. Our commitment to resident privacy, dignity, and care is paramount.

Not Open and Bright

I toured Sweetbriar Villa. I found that the community was nice and clean, but it felt too cramped, and I thought that a wheelchair would have a hard time fitting comfortably in the halls and doorways. The place just wasn’t as open and bright as what I was hoping for.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of our community. We are saddened that you felt the community too cramped. We have no issues with our residents with wheelchairs being able to navigate the community. We encourage you to visit again during an activity or meal to see how bright and engaging our community can be.

Sweetbriar Villa

I toured Sweetbriar while looking for options for my mother. At the time, we were looking for assisted living, and found Sweetbriar to be very nice. It was a little bit smaller than some other places we looked though. Soon after touring, we found that my mother needed memory care, so even though Sweetbriar was a lovely community, we chose another place that would better suit our needs.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with Sweetbriar Villa. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the tour, but even more pleased to hear that you found a community that suits the needs of you and your mother. We appreciate your kind words.

The bedrooms a bit small and dreary, but the rest of the facility is charming. Lovely gardens. I get the feeling the staff there cares very much. Menu looked adequate but not exciting. Weekly scenic drives. Doctors appointment transport included.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of our community. We appreciate your review.

Was nice, but wasn't impressed with area for the memory care area. Was extremely small and there wasn't an outdoor area for memory care resident to be able to just go enjoy. The areas that were available weren't enclosed for safety.Also was not informed that the memory care was full when we spoke about our needs, before the your.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to review your tour of our community. We are saddened to read that you were not introduced to our beautiful, enclosed open-air courtyard.

Happy With The Care

This community has staff that are on top of things and provide a very clean happy atmosphere. The staff are caring and nice, they help clean my mother-in-law's room and other necessities. The food seems fine. There are activities like bible class and exercising. So far my mother-in-law is doing good and our experience has been very great so I would recommend this community.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Sweetbriar Villa. We appreciate your kind words!

Review of Sweetbriar Villa, Springfield, OR

Sweetbriar Villa is excellent. Very caring and conscientious staff. Lovely, intimate environment with an enclosed courtyard that was much appreciated. A fine piano in the small lobby, which was played daily by one of the residents. Other residents always gathered around her to sing. At 25-plus residents, it was the appropriate size for my mother-in-law - not too big, not too small. Situated near a pretty park in easy walking distance. We visited my mother-in-law regularly over a period of nearly two years, and we never found anything amiss. We were always called when staff had concerns and we participated in regular monthly care meetings. A particularly kind volunteer for Sweetbriar Villa, who had retired from care giving, spent many many hours sitting with my mother-in-law when she became less mobile and more confused. Our family always felt assured that my mother-in-law was being well taken care of.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Sweetbriar Villa. We appreciate your kind words.

sweetbriar is the 4th facility i've lived in since March 2015 due to multiple surgeries . it is by far the most pleasant and caring nof all. My wife and daughter found sweetbriar and signed me up for the next vacancy. i agreed sight unseen and it was the best thing to result from the surgeries Sweetbriar is the closest thing to being home that i've experienced. I have a single room, comfyand roomy. THE CAREGIVERS ARE THE MOST CARING i'VE HAD ANYWHERE. I DON'T THINK i could find a better place to live.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Sweetbriar Villa. We appreciate your kind words.

Sweetbriar Villa Assisted and Memory Care is located in a cozy residential area in Springfield, Oregon. We are dedicated to our mission to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us.

Our team is comprised of well-trained and compassionate individuals dedicated to exceptional senior care. Here at Sweetbriar Villa it is our goal to supply excellent social, physical and emotional support all while helping our residents achieve maximum independence. We are proud of our Healthy Living life enrichment programs that help provide a lifestyle of choice with focus on activities and events to stimulate the mind, spirit, and body.