Bayberry Commons Assisted Living Memory Care - Springfield, OR

Illegal much?

Maybe you aren't aware......but from my apartment, I have observed a few of your employees, on several occasions, smoking marijuana in their vehicles. Looks terrible. Makes me strongly question what care is like on the inside.

Beautiful facility!!

In my opinion this facility was very clean and well maintained. They had a lot of great amenities throughout the building and all of the residents seemed to be involved in different activities. I just did not like how long you had to pay a co pay for at this community. Other than that I have no complaints and had a nice tour.

Constance Barr

We appreciate you taking time to share your impressions of Bayberry Commons from your recent tour. We are proud of this active community, where fun and great care go hand in hand. Please know that we make every effort to accommodate all economic situations and provide strong value for services.

As Perfect As Possibly Could Be

My mother-in-law has been doing good at this community. She has been there for about 7 months and the care is perfect here. It is a clean facility and she eats very good.

Constance Barr

It is great to hear that your mother-in-law is thriving in her new home at Bayberry commons. As your family has experienced, Bayberry is truly a community of caring folks that one can feel the minute you enter the building. Thank you for sharing your family's impressions. We appreciate your time and kind accolades.

Look no further!

My parents have been here for 4 months and I am completely satisfied with the facility (home). The transition was as painless as possible. Mom is in memory care and the staff are very caring and provide a safe environment for the residents. I have been there three times for several days, this past week 6 days and have eaten in both areas. Food is very good (the orange chicken was really good). Dad is in assisted living and his studio is very comfortable, staff here is friendly and caring as well! If you are looking look no further. Big Thank you to Robin, Patty, Sue, and Frankie. I could go on but they are all fabulous.
Memory care Thank you all!! My Mom is safe with you!

Constance Barr

We are delighted that your parents are happy and well-cared for in their new home at Bayberry Commons. I'm sure their new situation provides you with greater peace of mind too. The Bayberry team is quite extraordinary. Thank you for taking time to share your family's experience. We appreciate the kind accolades.

Very friendly staff, a little small.

We were going to have our loved one move here, but Mom didn't feel it met her standard of living. Our loved one uses a walker, and wanted to be close to a dining area. The facility was smaller than the one where he currently is. The layout was just not as spacious. It reminded me of apartments. The staff made it a point to talk to all of the residents, and they were very friendly. They spent a lot of time with us, the director knew most of the residents' names. They charge by levels/tiers of care. They have activity groups, and they take field trips/off site trips.

If I could give the staff a 10 I would.

We are very happy with them. If I could give the staff a 10 I would. I have only eaten there once, it was okay, nothing outstanding. She complains about the food on a regular basis. They do get some choices. Drinks aren't always served right away when they are seated and sometimes they are seated half an hour before the meals are served. I liked that it reminded me a lot of where she was moving from, I liked that it was clean and updated. The people who I met on the tour were super nice, and the management, and everybody there always smile and says hi. They don't run around acting like they are busy with attitude. I liked that it was a little smaller than the place she came from. The apartments were very nicely updated, and I was thrilled with the bathroom, it's accessible and quite large.

Fell in love with the facil...

Fell in love with the facility and the tour guide/Director Anne. Very clean and updated with beautiful grounds for residents who can go outside. Lots of amenities! This is the place we chose for our Mom!!!

It was clean and they were friendly...

It was really tiny, there isn't even a corner to walk around. The rooms and the dining room were in same hallway. This just wasn't a good fit for us. It was clean and they were friendly and it seemed like they would be good for some but it wasn't big enough for our needs.

Lissa Guyton

Dana, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad you gave us the opportunity to see if we were the best option for your family member.

Small, Homey Atmosphere

I liked them very much. They had a friendly staff. They were very clean and I like the fact that it was small. I just seemed like a very homey atmosphere which was great.

I liked it

I think the cost is probably equitable. I haven't been to a lot of places so I don't know what the best would be. The care services are good and there are lots of activities. They have arts and crafts, people that come in to sing, bus trips, all sorts of things. I really like the facilities. The only thing that I would say as far as imrovements is that my mother was diabetic and we always treated her on a sliding scale. They did not allow that so we did have some problems with her blood sugar.

don't care for the neighborhood; good...

don't care for the neighborhood; good access to the hospital, the nicest floor plans.

Lissa Guyton

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the time you took to leave your review. It sounds like you had a good experience, the location is just not for you. Thank you for touring and feel free to visit us again anytime.

At Bayberry Commons, our mission is simple: creating environments where moments of joy, independence, and wellness are the focus each and every day.

Bayberry Commons is the home of a unique, Balance Fitness program designed especially to strengthen the core muscles needed for improved balance and gait. We have an active resident council, food council, and several employee programs designed to attract and retain compassionate, quality staff.

We could tell you why we're different, but we'd like to invite you to EXPERIENCE the difference! Join us today for a complimentary meal and personal tour.