Quail Park Memory Care Residences - Eugene, OR

I was very impressed with the time and care provided at Quail Park. [Name removed] did a wonderful job showing me around, introducing me to staff and meeting patients. The rooms are very spacious. I particularly liked their approach to handling patients and tailoring their care according to their patient needs.

Great facility, wonderful staff

My father gets wonderful care here. He enjoys the activities and likes the food. Sure he would rather be home, but that isn't possible.

There have been incidents, but it would be naive to think that this does not happen in every facility.

We have had to take my father to the ER, Hospital and some rehab facilities during his stay. The best review I can give is that he always wants to go "home" to Quail Park as soon as possible.

Didn't have husbands best interests in mind

I took him out of here, it had more to do with the administrators than anything. I think they had had a bad incident in the past and they had someone there that was violent. My husband was trying to get his medications straightened out at the hospital and they were supposed to pick him up and never did. The social worker said that they kept coming up with excuses. We had a meeting with Quail and they said they thought we should send him someplace where they would just basically drug him up so they could take him back. I talked to the doctors at the hospital and they were not willing to do that so that was the day we left Quail. I wouldn't recommend them at all, they did not have his best interest in mind, they had their convinience and I think it was more the administrator than anyone else, they just wanted him vegetated. Before, I was impressed mostly with the big outside area that they had and they talked a good game but I wouldn't recommend them at all.