The Rawlin at Riverbend Memory Care - Springfield, OR

• Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • 24 hour care
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Cable Included
  • Transportation
  • 24 Maintenance Services
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Diabetic Insulin Management
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Free Assessment
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • hospice care assistance
  • Respite care available
  • Long Term Care
  • Disease Specific Care

Top Notch

My loved one is very happy at The Rawlin. The community is brand new and I really like the way it's laid out. It has a main are where you enter the community, and then every wing of the facility is a "neighborhood," which makes it much easier for my loved one to find her way around. The food here is top notch, and the facility is kept very clean. They have a lot of activities to keep the residents stimulated and engaged such as puzzles, games, and live entertainment. The staff here is also excellent. They really seem to be hiring the right people here because they really go out of their way to show they respect the residents, they are super nice, they stay on top of things, and they check on residents regularly. I would absolutely recommend The Rawlin to others.

Keeping Very Busy

My mom is doing very well here. We try and get there at least twice a week to visit. She has been doing exercise classes and the staff is always having the residents participating in fun games. The community is so clean and very well maintained much better than any of the others we had seen. The staff is wonderful very kind and welcoming and friendly. The food is very good here.

chantelle hernandez

Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot. We really have a lot of fun here at the Rawlin! The residents and staff are our number one priority!

I liked this place a lot!!

I have no complaints about how things went for my loved one and I during our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to accommodate our needs to the best of there ability. They had a very clean facility with lots of great amenities available to all of the residents which I was impressed with. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

chantelle hernandez

Thank you for taking the time to tour The Rawlin at Riverbend! It is truly all about the right fit and we appreciate you being pro-active in regards to finding the right place for your loved one.

The Rawlin at Riverbend Memory Care Community is a charming and safe memory care community that is dedicated to serving the needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Conveniently located in Springfield, Oregon, The Rawlin at Riverbend Memory Care provides services and amenities that are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of our memory-impaired residents so that they may enjoy a supportive and safe environment. We consider it a great honor to provide these individuals with the care and respect that they deserve.