Pine Ridge of Garfield Senior Living - Clinton Township, MI

Pine Ridge of Garfield Cares

My mother moved into Pine Ridge of Garfield back in February 2018. She loves it! All the activities & things to do keeps she busy and focused. The staff is very helpful & friendly, and always there for her needs. The food is great and she loves the variety. She also enjoys the outside activities that are planned by the staff. My mother says that she feels like its her home & that make my siblings & I comfortable knowing that she is in a safe, friendly & happy environment. Thanks so much Pine Ridge of Garfield, [name removed]

Review of Pine Ridge of Garfield Senior Living - Clinton Township, MI

[Removed] was great very friendly. Answered all questions and put my mother at ease.

Review of Pine Ridge Retirement Community - Garfield - Clinton Township, MI

Many fun activities planned. [The] facility is clean, nicely decorated and well maintained. Maintenance staff is slow to respond to residents requests. Need to get nurse back they fired.

This community was very nice. It has a lovely front porch with rocking chairs to sit and visit with people. It has a lovely outdoor garden out back and the landscaping is done very nicely. The staff was nice and informative on our tour. The community looked clean and well maintained.

Samantha McCue

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Garfield! Thank you again for the great review!

My Grandpa has been living here for almost 3 years and we could not be more pleased. The staff treats her like family, everything is clean, food is great and she has made so many friends. We love attending all of the great parties and families are always invited to attend. I highly recommend Pine Ridge of GarField for anyone looking for senior living.

Very good facility that could use a few improvements.

Pine Ridge is mom's first assisted living environment. It took a few months for her to acclimate, but she is fully integrated with the community now.

The facility is well maintained and the facility staff are polite and effective. The facility provides a variety of activities for the residents and mom actively participates in many of them.

Overall we have a very positive view of the facility and its services. Below are a few more critical comments - but overall the facility is very good.

Professional Parent Care provides adult care services and mom has made friends with many of those staff. There does seem to be a bit of turnover in this part of the staff, however. Because of this, the level of training and care in that staff does vary somewhat.

Mom's biggest concern is that the dining/kitchen services are understaffed. There is good variety in food, but it is not uncommon to run out of menu items. There are also instances where the food arrives cold and mom has had to send it back to get it warmed up. The apparent understaffing can lead to delays in getting served promptly.

Samantha McCue

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we will address these issues immediately and make appropriate corrections.

Beautiful

Pine Ridge on Garfield is a beautiful assisted living complex. Brand new, bright and big are the words I would use to describe this facility. The residents are more independent than what my family is looking for for our mother but it was very nice.

Samantha McCue

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are glad that our community still appears brand new (we opened in 2006). Thank you for taking the time to visit our community as an option for your Mother.

Pine Ridge Walk Thru

The Facility and personnel were Outstanding!!!

Samantha McCue

Darlene Byrd, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

Top Picks, Very Nice Tour

I was very impressed with my tour of this community. It was one of my top picks for my mother to move too. The staff was very nice, and friendly. The community looked very nice, and clean. It was a good experience. This is a really nice facility with kind people.

Samantha McCue

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

Pine Ridge Retirement Community Garfield - Clinton Township, MI

The entire staff, from housekeeper to director has been exceptionally kind and helpful. They have gone out of their way to make sure my mom is safe and well taken care of. They always greet the entire family with cheerfulness and genuine concern for mom's welfare.

Samantha McCue

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!

Pine Ridge Retirement Community Garfield - Clinton Township, MI

I have a friend who lives in Pine Ridge of Garfield. Friendly, clean, social community. I would recommend this senior residence comfortable clean & caring.

Samantha McCue

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review!

The right place to be.

On our first visit, my sister and I felt this was the best place for our dad. The building is clean, staff is friendly and caring. Veterans share lunch together once a month. My dad enjoys the entertainment provided, especially during the holiday season. The bus takes residents out to various activities including a cider mill, Belle Isle and looking at the beautiful Christmas lights. During the summer months, residents are able to plant a vegetable garden in the courtyards. The front entrance is inviting with many chairs to enjoy the outside and a large overhang for protection from the elements. Don't hesitate to take a tour and ask questions. I think you'll realize Pine Ridge of Garfield is the right place to be.

Samantha McCue

Kar, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Garfield.

[Removed] made our family feel at home right away with her attentive care and warm hospitality. Her presence is a special gift. The new director is also so kind and a wonderful asset to this location. The cafe is brightly lit with sunshine and the open menu makes it feel more like a restaurant. [Removed] helps decorate the many theme parties as well as give loving care to those who go out on community excursions or to doctor appointments on the pineridge bus. Overall, the staff at Pineridge Garfield are very special people who have found their calling.

Samantha McCue

Susan Sonders, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Garfield.

Wonderful Community!

I recently had the pleasure of visiting and evaluating Pine Ridge as a potential home for my 82 year old mother. From the moment I stepped in I felt comfortable. This is an active, happy community. Every resident I talked to seemed quite happy there. Jane gave me a tour of the facility and answered all my questions. She was so friendly and gracious. The facility is large and well planned. It was bright and clean. The rooms are nice, standard size some have a balcony or lovely patio. The pricing is fair and actually less than other facilities if you require additional care. I hope to have my mother living here soon! Do not hesitate to visit if you are thinking of trying Pine Ridge!

Samantha McCue

Teresa Higgins, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team!

We are very well, satisfied, staff is very good at their job. Very friendly and helpful. I would recommend to anyone.

Samantha McCue

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

My mother truly enjoy living at Garfield. She love all the meal options and especially your “any time dinning “option at every meal. The activity calendar is second to more. She enjoys working at the store. If she has any issue with her apt. it is taken care of quickly & efficiently. She loves seeing all the flower & vegetables in the courtyard.

Samantha McCue

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!

Until the passing of my brother, he was always given the love & care of everyone at Pine Ridge. This is a very warm, welcoming and just plain Homier place to live. He and I went on all activities & this made his living there so much more enjoyable. My brother lived there 3 years and was one of the highlights of his life’s enjoyment he was very pleased! Our whole family was blessed that he lived there!

Samantha McCue

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Excellent facility, we have mom there now for over a year and the care is very good. Staff is very helpful and friendly and the food is very good.

Review of Pine Ridge of Garfield - Clinton Township, MI

I've had friends, family, and clients in several senior facilities. Pine Ridge of Garfield is by far the best. Excellent physical facility. Good food, caring and friendly staff. Very helpful and attentive management. What struck me most is how clean and fresh it is. Bright and airy atmosphere. A variety of resident services - salon, exercise, library, shop for misc. items, programs, transportation. It is a 5 star place.

Review of Pine Ridge of Garfield - Clinton Township, MI

Welcoming, kind workers, clean, many activities available. We are so happy!

Very kind people.
Very good food.
Property is well maintained.
Caregivers do a great job.

Review of Pine Ridge of Garfield - Clinton Township, MI

Caregivers are kind. Food is good. Community is well maintained. Staff is very kind and helpful.

Review of Pine Ridge of Garfield - Clinton Township, MI

Very well run facility with helpful, knowledgeable staff.

Review of Pine Ridge of Garfield - Clinton Township, MI

My Grandmother recently moved in after selling her condo and we could not be more pleased. The staff is kind and accommodating, the community is clean and comfortable, there are always things to do and the dining area is open all day long. So glad we chose this place. Every employee already knows her (and us) by name.

Review of Pine Ridge Retirement Community in Clinton Township, MI

This is a Great place to live. All the people are great. The staff is very helpful and go out of their way.

Review of Garfield Pine Ridge Retirement Community

My mother lives here and loves the food and the large options of menu items. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Review of Pine Ridge Retirement Community in Clinton Township, MI

It is a fine facility.

Review of Pine Ridge Garfield - Clinton Township, MI

My sister lives here. The food is excellent. Residents are always busy. The workers always smile and know everybody's name. I want to move there.

Pine Ridge Garfield

Excellent facility, clean, friendly, responsive. Nurse and caregivers are competent, friendly, and kind. Glad my mother is here.

Pine Ridge of Garfield

Neat clean well kept facility with plenty of available activities for the residents. The staff is professional, kind and caring.

Review of Pineridge of Garfield

I have been a senior "edutainer" in the Detroit area for 20 years. I perform at 55 facilities and I must say Pineridge is one of the friendliest, courteous residences I go to. the staff treat the residents with respect + concern. The physical appearance is impeccable. I have even recommended some people to move there. I feel it is a very special residence.

Review of Pine Ridge Retirement Community Garfield in Clinton Township, Mi

It was a very good experience! The staff was nice and always available to help. The cafe was very flexible with our family accommodations for lunch and dinner.

Review of Pine Ridge Retirement Community Garfield in Clinton Township, Mi

My mom Agnes was here for 6 months in 2007 for a rehab assignment. Then we selected this community again in 2014 when she could no longer live in her home. I reviewed at least 10 other facilities in Macomb County and Pine Ridge was the best value by far for price, cleanliness, staff, meals, services, added services and social entertainment in the tri-county area!

My firsthand experience

very good

Review of Pine Ridge Retirement Community Garfield in Clinton Township, Mi

I have been to Pine Ridge many times. My father-in-law lived with you for 1 1/2 years. Now that he is gone I still come back for the events that are held there. Everyone here is very nice and all the residents are happy too.

Review of Pine Ridge of Garfield - Clinton Township, MI

My family is very pleased with our decision to move our mom here. Very clean and friendly! Same staff! The employees and management are excellent.

Review of Pine Ridge - Garfield in Clinton Township, MI

Excellent!

From our first tour, to move in, to today -- outstanding staff and environment. I was worried about moving Mom from her long-lived home due to dementia. After touring 6-8 other places, I found the ideal home for her. Not only am I comfortable, so is my mom in her new home.

Very nice place, overall

We chose this community because it was very clean. The staff members are all very friendly and helpful. My mother has lived there for about 5 months now and we have not had any issues at all. The rooms are very big and roomy.

Review for Pine Ridge of Garfield in Clinton Township, MI

I put a deposit for a one bedroom apartment for my mother. We are on the wait list now until something opens. Very friendly staff. You can tell they care about each of the residents. Active facility with lots to do. We have been to a lot of fun parties.

Review of Pine Ridge Retirement Community of Garfield in Clinton Township, MI

I've lived here for 4 years and the food is outstanding. Staff takes good care of me!! I gained weight.

Review of Pine Ridge Retirement Community of Garfield in Clinton Township, MI

Excellent tour. Jackie is so very helpful and goes above and beyond! Very well pleased with this community.

Review of Pine Ridge Retirement Community of Garfield

My mother says she feels like she's treated like a Queen!

Review of Pine Ridge Retirement Community of Garfield

Love this place! My father is 101 and his care is outstanding. Arthur Toffler lives here.

Very pleased with our visit...

Very pleased with our visit! very nice facility & placed a deposit here as well. Our second choice for apt. Sister condo has sold & must work out dates, etc..

Very friendly, helpful, caring staff...

Very friendly, helpful, caring staff. Very cozy for my Dad.

Been very happy with having moved gra...

Been very happy with having moved grandma in here.

Good place but needs a few updates.

My Mom has been a resident here for awhile and mostly everything is good. This place does need some updating on the inside. The carpeting should be replaced in the main area when you come in and to the elevators. There are multiple stains and after so many cleanings there is only so much that can be done. Also, the furniture in the living area should be replaced as well, especially the lamps which look very old and cheap.

The staff is very friendly, always smiling and very helpful. There are many activities going on and I would have rated this a 5 star except for the fact activities get cancelled on a weekly basis because the people that are supposed to run them do not show up.

This is an independent living place but many times it looks like a nursing home because there are many residents that have some type of memory issue. You especially notice this when you walk in the door and see four or five residents asleep on the couch.

Food is good and my mom and her friends get plenty of it.

Great home for my Dad

My Dad has been living at Pine Ridge for the past three years. He has a beautiful apartment with a patio on the courtyard and he really enjoys it. At first, he had a hard time getting used to living in a senior community, but the entire staff made him feel very welcome and introduced him to other people. They really take an interest in him and that made him feel very welcome. He thinks the food is very good and he is very busy being social. We looked at many places and this is the best.

Doesn't get any better than this!

We are thrilled that our parents are now residents of Pine Ridge of Garfield in Clinton Township MI. This facility is bright, clean and very friendly. The services provided are top notch and plentiful. We can't rave enough about the food quality and choices in the dining room. There are so many activities going on throughout the day that it is difficult to choose what to do. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. This is a very family friendly facility. The administration and staff have been wonderful and very accommodating.

We toured 5 facilities and found this to be the best fit for our parents. They love it!!!

We were thoroughly impresse...

We were thoroughly impressed with this facility. Upon entering it we felt the warmth and love being provided to the residents. It was extremely clean and decorated very nicely. The staff we met seemed to love their jobs and the residents. The food looked very appealing and the choices were more than we expected. We have chosen this place for our parents and are thrilled we were able to get a unit so quickly.

Great place for aging parents

My mother has lived at Pine Ridge Garfield for almost 4 years! It is an extremely well run facility. The staff really care about their residents and their well being and are eager to offer any assistance they can. The apartments are well equipped with panic buttons that will send help immediately 24/7. Along with Professional Parent Care, which is also based in Pine Ridge, they offer a safe environment for aging parents who need extra care. The transition from independent living to full time care has been excellent. They provide a safe, secure, caring environment at levels to meet individual needs. I know my mother is safe and secure in her apartment with all her needs being attended too. We could not ask for a better place for my mother to live at age 93. I would highly recommend Pine Ridge Garfield to anyone!

Impressive tour- Hope my parents move in

I came in to tour for my parents and my entire family was impressed! The anytime dining availability was something that no other community offered. The residents seemed happy, busy and well cared for. Homey feel, clean and comfortable. I hope this is the community my mother and father choose.

Cost too high and when I to...

Cost too high and when I told the lady that called how much Dad was looking to spend she said 'good luck with that' which I don't think was appropriate

Going fine

Everything is going fine, pine ridge is fine, im not doing so fine, I'm having some lung problems but the care is very good.

Great Community

Pine Ridge has been working out very well for our loved one. I don't have any issues with them so far. She likes being here. They are a little more costly then I expected. We have the full package so we thought that was with everything included but there are still charges for things that she does or needs. The food is good and the apartments are nice. Overall is has been a good place and we are pleased with them. I would recommend this community to anyone just make sure you ask about any additional charges that might happen.

Very nice apratment available. Assist...

Very nice apratment available. Assistance costs lower than some. Pull cored are usless, they need to upgrade to emergency buttons.

Nice roomy apts. Patios!

Nice roomy apts. Patios!

Great facility, loved the patios/balc...

Great facility, loved the patios/balconies and the courtyards. Staff was pleasant. Dining experience was great. I think mom would like it here.

Welcome to Pine Ridge of Garfield, one of Spectrum Retirement Communities premier senior living communities in Clinton Township, Michigan. This community offers a warm, homelike setting where you can enjoy the privacy of your own individual apartment as well as many available amenities. We are also conveniently located near area parks, restaurants, shopping, churches and major health facilities.

Our goal at Pine Ridge of Garfield is to exceed each Resident’s individual needs while maintaining the highest level of dignity, privacy and respect. Our concept of comfortable senior housing with services assures our Residents that their specific needs will be met while maintaining their independence and enhancing their quality of life.

Pine Ridge of Garfield amenities include a large elegant dining room, exercise and therapy center, a library, theater, computer center, and multiple activity areas. Safety features of the Community include a complete building sprinkler system and smoke detectors. Our residents enjoy these features along with delicious, home-style meals, a meaningful activity program, and scheduled transportation. Our small town community atmosphere compliments all of this and more.

As a Resident at Pine Ridge of Garfield you will enjoy the privacy of your own residence within a Community of care and support. Each apartment features spacious living areas, large private bathrooms, emergency call system, full kitchens and individual climate control. All of this is included in an affordable month-to-month rental without any buy-in fees.