Villa Bella of Clinton Township - Clinton Township, MI

VILLA BELLA

Great place! Everyone from the manager to the front desk, waitresses, bus driver, and maintenance folks are top notch. They all know the residents by first name. They interact with all the residents. Very pleased. The place is spotless.

Very friendly. Beautiful. Clean. Lots of services. Balconies and patios on many units. Decent kitchen with oven. Lots of traffic in the area.

OMG! Absolutly awesome place.Even tho they do not puree the food, there is so much you can substitute, my dad would have no problem.So well kept up.Apts., are of decent size,love the fact of medical device available in package, package covers all needs for all stages of life.I would live there myself,I felt so at home right away, during the tour. Have to go to believe it yourself.A 5star+..

A wise man once said if speech is silver, silence is golden.

When looking at this senior communities we left the final decision up to my sister who it was for. She liked this community but felt that it was just not what she was looking for. The staff was friendly and nice very professional on the tour. The community seemed nice very clean and well maintained.

Tour for care

I toured this community for my father's care. We liked the staff who were able to answer my questions. The community is clean with a good environment. The menu and the activities had a lot to offer for the residents. We wanted something that was not decorated so much. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one

It feels like a cruise ship without the water!

Things are going well for my loved since he moved in. When he first visited, he could not believe that he could afford such a nice place, which in fact, was one of the least expensive from what we toured. They even have a sign outside that says "luxury living" which told me they would be unaffordable but when looking at the pricing they were less expensive. My father got the best of both worlds. My loved one now has an extremely nice living situation and at a price that he could not say no to.The dining room is decorated with nice linen and looks very expensive. They have a theater room, it has been a very good experience.

Positive impression

There was nothing negative that stood during our tour.

Good place for mom!

My mother moved here recently and things are going very well. The front desk is very good. They are organized and extremely helpful. My mother has just started getting involved in activities. She loves the food which is surprising because she is normally a picky eater. The whole family has eaten here and we enjoy the meals as well. We chose Villa Bella because we liked the atmosphere overall.

Need more weekend activities.

I have nothing bad to say about Villa Bella. I'm there a couple of times a week to visit my Mom. Things seem to be okay. She enjoys the activities but then says she's bored during the weekends. They have a Monday through Friday exercise class, but there's less to do on the weekend. She wants to get out more. They come in and clean her apartment. The staff is always nice. Sometimes she complains about the food. I've seen the menu and it appears fine.

Nice place, but not the best fit for us

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Villa Bella was a very nice looking place! The facility was clean and well kept, and the staff seemed friendly and caring. However, I don't think it would have been the best fit for Mom. It's a large community, and it would have been difficult for my loved one to get around.

Villa Bella was great!

Villa Bella was great! We didn't have any complaints at all. I would say they earned a five.

Highly Recommend - warm, friendly caring staff & residents

Everybody was so helpful, caring & friendly. Moving my dad from his home to Villa Bella was painless because of the attention to detail that Villa Bella provides its residents!

There are so many fun activities if you choose to participate, there are religious services right on site a few times a week. The gardens are beautiful and a great place to chat with neighbors, or read a good book - I just could not be happier!

Truly a warm, welcoming, family friendly environment - "where everybody knows your name!"

I highly recommend Villa Bella!

Review of Villa Bella of Clinton Township Independent Living in Clinton Township, MI

Beautifully decorated . Did not see the inhabitants anywhere.

WE DID NOT HAVE A GOOD FEEL...

WE DID NOT HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT VILLA BELLA. IT WILL NOT BE A FUTURE CONSIDERATION.

It's a beautiful place with a beautiful apartments.

She liked it there. They were able to accommodate our budget too. It was very good, we have no complaints. They always had different things to do. It's a beautiful place with a beautiful apartments. They have pretty good food, too.

Wonderful Place

Villa Bella Senior living has been wonderful to my Mother. The staff is so conscientious and goes above and beyond to please the tenants, the facility is very clean and the food is great. My Mother is very happy there and I can rest assured that she is in the best of hands.

I did tour Villa Bella, very nice.

I did tour Villa Bella, very nice.

beautiful, clean. breakfast 8-10, di...

beautiful, clean. breakfast 8-10, dinner in dining room @ 4:30. Bus service to stores, dr. appointments within 15 miles. Milkman comes weekly. Daily (chair) exercise classes, laundry room - free. Movie room, computers, library, craft room. Utilities included except for phone and internet.

I love all the amenities and the dini...

I love all the amenities and the dining area. Really happy to hear they have mass there and our retired priest is there also. I think she will like this place. Haven't had any meals at any of these places but am looking forward to it.

Liked the atmosphere here the best. ...

Liked the atmosphere here the best. Liked work out room.