Pikes Peak Care Center - Colorado Springs, CO

Seemed Great!

I visited this facility as possible placement for a family member. I will admit I had my doubts when I drove by the place previously as it appeared old but I was TRULY impressed with the secured unit. There were activities and snacks, the rooms are good sized and the staff was friendly.

Awful Experience

My friend was there while they were trying to get his meds stabilized. They didn't take care of him the way that they should have. He had really bad fungal rash because they had him in diapers and they had left him in them all day long. When his wife saw this, she went to the the desk and asked for someone to clean him. All they did was send an attendant back with some salve, and they refused to give him a shower because they had just given him a shower that morning. He developed terrible bed sores and finally we had to move him out.

Director toured us and spent some tim...

Director toured us and spent some time with us. We wanted to go visit a full blown nursing facility. We liked the assisted living facilities much better.

Really liked this one a lot! Liked ev...

Really liked this one a lot! Liked everything about this one!!!!