Peregrine Senior Living at Orchard Park - Orchard Park, NY

A wonderful community but they just raised their prices and are now beyond our price range and the assets my Mother has left.

Best Care Ever!

I love this community for what they are able to do for the care of my relative. The staff is outstanding and caring. This community is always clean and has a nice environment. I am very happy to know that he is eating a lot and likes the meals that are healthy. He is enjoying a lot of the activities that are offered and likes making new friends. We would highly recommend the care and the value of this community to other families.

Comfort and Care

We are happy with the care at this community. The staff is nice and caring. We like the variety of the menu of healthy meals. They do offer a lot of activities for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend the care and value of this community for other families.

Everything is going good!

We have not had any complaints about this place so far. The aides are very good with mom and they have been getting her up and involved with the activities. Mom likes the food and the dining experience.

My mother's care

My mom is getting great care here in the community. The staff is excellent and caring. She appears to be happy with the meals and the variety. They do offer a variety of activities for those who can participaqte. This has a good feeling for my mom. I would recommend this value and the care for other families.

terrible experence for my husband

The staff members were excellent. I was lead to believe that they had a lot to offer my husband who is suffering from
dementia. I was told that they had all kinds of activity's for him. There was absolutely nothing to offer him. I was told that the facility was locked down. True it was but my husband got out 4 times from emergence exits and I was with him each time,
So this is a facility for women ages 80 and up and like to play bingo.

Recommend Peregrine's Landing OP

Peregrine's Landing in Orchard Park is probably about the nicest place for a family to take a loved one who can no longer be cared for adequately at home. It is a warm, cheerful environment, with a relatively small number of residents compared to some of the skilled-nursing facilities, & is very-well priced, considering the cost of facility care these days. It also feels nothing like a "facility", and the staff is universally friendly and caring toward the folks who live there. The food is good, with healthy choices. The residents' own rooms are quite large and attractive, and there are lots of activities to keep minds and bodies active & engaged. My mother, who swore she would never leave her home of 55 years, has acclimated very well; after only 2 months she is doing better, both mentally and physically, than she was at home, & looks forward to her day & seeing her new friends. I feel confident that we made the right choice for her, & it's a pleasure to visit her there, instead of a guilty chore. The only caveat one needs to understand is that this is a memory care home, NOT a skilled-nursing facility, so once your loved one can no longer feed him/herself or walk independently with a walker, you will need to find a skilled-nursing facility. They also do not take Medicaid.

Friendly staff. Recommend.

My mother-in-law had a 14 day respite care stay at Peregrine's Landing at Orchard Park. And we are thinking about moving her there in the future. I would recommend this community. One of the nicest things was the friendliness of the staff.

Peregrine's Landing is a good place for your loved one.

It is clean. The staff is friendly and helpful in all situations. The layout is around a central courtyard, open in good weather. Residents are able to walk with or without mechanical assistance around the hand rail equipped halls giving them some sense of freedom. The food is simple but good and nicely presented. The rooms are large and attractive. Many activities are offered for those capable on varying functional levels.

Very nice looking place!

We toured this community and it was very good, I liked it a lot. It was cheaper than other communities in the area, but offered the same services and care for my loved one. It is my favorite so far, out of all the senior care communities I have seen.

Very nice place!

I went with my daughter to look at the community for my wife when the time came and I was very impressed! It is extremely clean and fresh, and everyone there is so nice and friendly. I liked the bathing facilities and even the little kitchen if she wanted a cup of coffee. It overall just had great features!

very happy

We had a very rough go with my dad. The staff has been wonderful and I know my dad is in a safe and friendly environment. Love the pet therapy!

My advisor really understood the need...

My advisor really understood the needs of my father. I think he will adjust well. The staff has been wonderful and look forward to visiting again.

QuakerÆs Landing Memory Care Community is located in Orchard Park, New York, an outstanding suburb southeast of Buffalo. Our care specialty is focused on the memory impaired; but not only that, our residentÆs are revered and respected for their contribution to society as a whole as well as to their family. We pride ourselves on the ability to create a comfortable home setting for our residentÆs and keep them safe, happy, and healthy. In addition to the physical care that is essential to make your family member comfortable, we also find it vital to keep them emotionally and spiritually connected. As part of their safety and health services we provide them with: Personalized care, assistance with daily living, supervised medication management, 24 hour personal care, emergency response systems, and safe secure outdoor spaces. Our amenities and services also include: Nutritionally Balanced Home-Cooked meals, including special diet restrictions for those who require them, a specialized area for massages, aroma and relaxation therapy, invigorating activities and programs, housekeeping and laundry services, beauty and barber services, safe and wander controlled surroundings, and transportation for special outings. Here at QuakerÆs Landing we have first-rate accommodationà Each apartment includes: Emergency call 24 hours a day, modern state-of-the-art smoke and fire systems, private bathrooms, wall-to-wall carpeting, as well as cable and telephone systems which the families must arrange.