Brookdale Niagara MC - North Tonawanda, NY

Brookdale Niagara MC - North Tonawanda, NY has yet not published prices.

Very homey. Staff was caring and interacted well with the residents. Facility was very clean and decorated well. Staff answered all of our questions and also gave us information we hadn’t thought to ask about.

Pleased with care and Brookdale Niagara Campus!

This is the place for kind and compassionate memory care in Wheatfield. Sadly we have had several members of our family who have suffered with Dementia. Three family member have lived at Clare Bridge/Brookdale Niagara Memory Care. The staff are excellent. Food is really wonderful. It is clean, the residents seem so happy and we always feel welcomed.

Grateful family

We have been so happy with our cousins care. Our worries diminished almost immediately upon meeting with the admissions person. The compassion they have shown our cousin and basically the whole family is so apppreciated. When a member of your family wanders it is life changing. I'm just so grateful for this place and all the kind staff. Thank you for caring for our cousin. I would tell anyone who is considering placing someone to come see this place first.

finally at ease

Beautiful Memory Care Community. We loved visiting and feel it is the very best solution for our Mom. The staff was so welcoming and we had a tour with [Removed]. She put at us ease. We developed a plan for our Mom moving forward. We came to see the campus because of their sterling reputation and I am so glad we spent time here. This is the place mom will soon call home.

Very nice place!

Our experience has been a positive one! Things have gone very well so far! The staff is very friendly, helpful, and they've been very accommodating regarding getting my loved one set up at the right care level. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and I like that it is all on one floor with some nice outdoor areas.

Very nice place!

I thought they did an excellent job here. The staff were all very friendly and professional, and they provided excellent care for my loved one while she was there. I liked that they had all sorts of activities for the residents, and that since this was a memory care community they were all created with that in mind.

Wonderful place!! Staff is screening...

Wonderful place!! Staff is screening immediately. Very clean, light and inviting place.

Facility is comfortable, all one floo...

Facility is comfortable, all one floor. Rooms are small, and only one room with a large window. No cooking and a very small fridge. Facility can allow people to stay even if they need assistance to walk. Others may not allow this.