Pine Grove Crossing - Parker, CO

Pine Grove Crossing - Parker, CO has yet not published prices.

Highly Recommended - Exceptional Community

Finding a good place for an aging parent can be a very challenging experience. From our first exploratory visit our experience with my 85 year old mom at Pine Grove Crossing was great. They welcomed her into their community with open arms and she was able to make friends quickly with other residents and the staff. Her apartment was new when she moved in and always kept meticulously clean. The staff were always friendly and very welcoming to Mom, and as her needs grew, they checked in frequently to make sure she was okay, The ywere also exceptionally good at communicating with me and my sister all that was going on that concerned Mom. If you are looking for a place that will partner with you and help you care well for your aging parent, I highly recommend Pine Grove Crosssing. Check them out. You won't be disappointed.

This home is pretty awesome. Almost brand new, super clean condition. Not too many tenants yet as it only opened in August of 2018. [Name removed], our tour guide was fabulous and had all the answers. Once again, as with all of the homes we've toured, the base pricing is so important as they all charge for every other extra beyond room, meals, laundry services and activities. The extras will add up very, very quickly as mom degrades and requires more and more help.