Peak Resources - Cherryville - Cherryville, NC

Best pricing but memory care unit feels institutionalized

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Father. It was a nice community and it was the best pricing that we’ve seen. While we were on the tour we were able to speak with a family member of another resident and he said they loved it. The facility also has a skilled nursing staff on site and it looked nice. However, I didn’t like the memory care unit as much. It felt institutionalized and not as homey. The other thing I didn’t like is there seems to be a lot more women in the memory care unit. I would recommend other families to tour this community.

New facility, caring and friendly staff, really liked the memory care unit.

5 A pluses for everything!!!

I could not have asked for a better place for my uncle. Everyone there was wonderful and we felt like family. The care was excellent. The food was very good. I would recommend this community.

Can't say enough good things!

I can't say enough good things about Peak Resources! They've done an absolutely wonderful job, and I can't recommend them highly enough. I can't think of a single way they could improve!

Everything Well

I think that they have done everything well with him. They have offered physical therapy, which seems to have helped. He is very happy there and I do not have any concerns at all. It was a good move for all of us.